HarborChase of Jasper - Jasper, AL

Regretful

An otherwise beautiful, comfortable and efficient home for my mother is ruined by the food offered in the dining room. I would love to give Harbor Chase in Jasper a 5 star rating but her description of the meals provided are awful!

Our Caring Angel "Mrs. [name removed]"

Please understand that I never rate companies for doing a great job...But I must take a moment to share my story with the world. [Name removed] was an angel when it came to helping me and my family selecting a place for my mother. [Name removed] worked closely with us, she answered every question that we had and not only did she explain it but she showed us how the program work. Here is what Mrs. [name removed] did, when we brought our mom to visit the facility. Our mom was in the state of mind that we were throwing her away or placing her in a place where she would not be well taken care of... so when we showed up my mom began to cry... and Mrs. [name removed] met our mom and simply gave our mom a hug. Mrs. [name removed] hug was like the hug you received from your mom as a child which make you feel safe and warm. I knew we had chosen the right place. With a Caring Angel " Mrs. [name removed]. I recommend this place and would tell anyone it was a blessing that our family was brought to Harbor Chase. Just want to THANK all the staff members at Harbor Chase for Caring for the most precious person in my life. My Mom.

Wonderful Community

HarberChase has been wonderful. The people there are very personal and very kind, and they have spent a lot of time training about my loved one's prosthetic. They have been really accommodating with my loved one's physical therapy schedule. The food here is excellent, and I love that it is a smaller community as well. I knew that my loved one would do much better in a smaller community. HarborChse is an excellent place, and I'd recommend it to others.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your recommendation and excellent five-star review! We’re very happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your loved one’s needs. We sincerely appreciate your words about our delicious dining services, innovative physical therapy options and, of course, our kind and attentive associates. Like you, we also feel that the smaller size of our community lends itself to a warm, cozy and intimate atmosphere. Again, we thank you so much for your thoughts and your review. We look forward to serving you and your loved one any way we can for many years to come!

Recommended for Good Care!

My father is at a great community with great staff that are very good. This community is very clean. He is happy with the food and the activities that are offered. I would recommend the great care here to other families.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re so happy that you chose HarborChase for your father and we appreciate the kind words about the cleanliness of our community, our chef-prepared food, and the wealth of activities available through our Life Enrichment program. We’re especially thankful for the wonderful compliments about our dedicated associates and care partners. Every day, they are committed to providing the very best in senior living. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to serving you and your father for many years to come!

A Friendly community in a small town.

Harbor Chase of Jasper is a warm, wonderful community in the small town of Jasper. We enjoyed a wonderful southern lunch. The home is very spacious for independent living. However for our situation, it was too spacious. There was a garage for a car which did not meet our needs. If the resident needs any services from the main building either the resident has to go outside to get to the building or the worker has to go outside to go to the resident. In winter time, this is not desirable. The clubhouse where the meals are served to the independent living people is nice but simple. Again, I preferred my potential resident not to be go outside to go to the clubhouse for meals. This is a nice and friendly community for senior independent residents, however it did not fit the bill for our needs.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate the kind words about our warm and friendly community. We’re also glad that you enjoyed the wonderful chef-prepared food our residents enjoy each and every day. We’re sorry to hear that HarborChase didn’t meet your needs right now, but we hope you will keep us in mind. Again, we thank you for taking the time to write your review. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can assist you in any way in the future.