HarborChase of Jasper - Jasper, AL

Wonderful Community

HarberChase has been wonderful. The people there are very personal and very kind, and they have spent a lot of time training about my loved one's prosthetic. They have been really accommodating with my loved one's physical therapy schedule. The food here is excellent, and I love that it is a smaller community as well. I knew that my loved one would do much better in a smaller community. HarborChse is an excellent place, and I'd recommend it to others.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your recommendation and excellent five-star review! We’re very happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your loved one’s needs. We sincerely appreciate your words about our delicious dining services, innovative physical therapy options and, of course, our kind and attentive associates. Like you, we also feel that the smaller size of our community lends itself to a warm, cozy and intimate atmosphere. Again, we thank you so much for your thoughts and your review. We look forward to serving you and your loved one any way we can for many years to come!

Recommended for Good Care!

My father is at a great community with great staff that are very good. This community is very clean. He is happy with the food and the activities that are offered. I would recommend the great care here to other families.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We’re so happy that you chose HarborChase for your father and we appreciate the kind words about the cleanliness of our community, our chef-prepared food, and the wealth of activities available through our Life Enrichment program. We’re especially thankful for the wonderful compliments about our dedicated associates and care partners. Every day, they are committed to providing the very best in senior living. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to serving you and your father for many years to come!

A Friendly community in a small town.

Harbor Chase of Jasper is a warm, wonderful community in the small town of Jasper. We enjoyed a wonderful southern lunch. The home is very spacious for independent living. However for our situation, it was too spacious. There was a garage for a car which did not meet our needs. If the resident needs any services from the main building either the resident has to go outside to get to the building or the worker has to go outside to go to the resident. In winter time, this is not desirable. The clubhouse where the meals are served to the independent living people is nice but simple. Again, I preferred my potential resident not to be go outside to go to the clubhouse for meals. This is a nice and friendly community for senior independent residents, however it did not fit the bill for our needs.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate the kind words about our warm and friendly community. We’re also glad that you enjoyed the wonderful chef-prepared food our residents enjoy each and every day. We’re sorry to hear that HarborChase didn’t meet your needs right now, but we hope you will keep us in mind. Again, we thank you for taking the time to write your review. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can assist you in any way in the future.