Kemp Meadows - Winfield, AL has yet not published prices.

Do not send your love one here

Kemp Meadows does not follow any dietitian/nutritional guidelines . My mother is a diabetic and a sample of her dinners were pizza and chips another night it was a hotdog and chips another night Cold cheese sandwich and chips. Their larger meal for lunch which consisted of things such as rice and hamburger casserole a chicken stuffing casserole . Never was my mother offered a fresh fruit or vegetable . Beyond that she was hit by her roommate while laying in bed. Removed my mother within 30 days of the day she arrived. I do believe the care workers are caring individuals but they do not have the skills or tools that they need. This was absolutely a horrible experience for my mother I regret ever sending her there.

The staff has been very helpful to me during this time of difficult decisions. My dad hasn't been there long and is still adjusting but he is adjusting and is having a lot of help in doing so. We are pleased with Kemp Meadows

Kemp Meadows

My mom has been living at Kemp Meadows since June 6th. So far, so good. Still trying to get used to assisted living care. The staff and facilities are great. Since this is be a long term situation, I prefer to give a review on Kemp Meadows after at least 3 months. A place for mom was a GREAT help in my desperate search for a competent facility.