HARBOR VIEW NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER, INC - Memphis, TN

HARBOR VIEW NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER, INC - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

Very Disappointing

This facility has a lot of problems. They are very short staffed and seem to have quite a few CNA's that just don't care. . They don't take care of the residents like they should. Very disappointed in the facility. Have my family member on other list but unfortunately the good ones have long waiting list. If you are not Private Pay, they are not interested in.

I give them a minus one!!

This is the worst group I ever dealt with. Once they found out he didn't have any money left they took an attitude of we'll keep him as long as we can but we don't know how long. The next thing I know he was transferred to another community while I was out of town. I found out a week after they moved him. I didn't even have a say in where they moved him. They didn't give the new community my contact information. It was horrible!!

At Harbor View Nursing and Rehabilitation Center we are committed to providing quality, compassionate care that is focused on helping patients live their best life possible. Our team-based approach makes it possible for us to provide each patient with a comprehensive care experience. Our facility offers options for patients in need of rehabilitation after an injury, or a place to live for people who need more long-term care.