Summer Breeze Assisted Living Home - Phoenix, AZ

Patient, loving care

Summer Breeze is an assisted living home in a very nice area of North Phoenix, and it is beautifully furnished and well cared for. My mother is now 95 and very frail, and she remembers very little of her life. Even so, she can be quite stubborn, yet Lucy has patiently and lovingly cared for her since early 2012. I live all the way across the country, but I visit every couple of months, and I have always been pleased to see the way the residents are faithfully cared for. Whenever I call Summer Breeze, Lucy gladly shares with me how Mom is doing and helps her to talk with me on the phone. While it breaks my heart to see my mother losing herself and becoming weaker, I have some comfort knowing that she is in very good hands.

I was blessed to find Summer Breeze and Lucy. My mom was 83 with dementia and needed an assisted living facility. Summer Breeze is a beautifully decorated home. It has a lovely living room, family room, dining room, back yard and individual bedrooms. Lucy provides excellent care and is passionate about caring for her guests.

Summer Breeze II has private or semi-private rooms, state-of-the-art safety systems, sprinkler system and extra wide doorways. Gorgeous furnishings in and out the hose. The backyard has
fruit trees, lovely flowers, roses, herb garden and water falls. We also have two very friendly cats. We have cable TV in all rooms. Residents enjoy home grown fresh produce, sumptuous meals, healthy snacks. We have 24 hour staff. We are family owned and operated. We welcome residents of all faiths.