Hanover Place of Tinley Park - Tinley Park, IL

Hanover Place of Tinley Park - Tinley Park, IL has yet not published prices.

Review of Hanover Place

I've lived in this community for almost a year, and am quite satisfied with it. The staff and most of the residents have been very friendly. I also enjoy the activities, and the food is usually very good.

I took a tour!!

I also toured Hanover Place of Tinley Park. The people there were very friendly and able to answer any questions I had. It was just not as nice as another community that I toured and liked a bit more.

All moved in!

This apartment complex is very nice! The grounds are lovely and the community is very clean. The staff has remained very helpful since the time that we took our tour. They were sure to answer any questions we had.

Sandy Pennington

We appreciate your feedback! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your tour and after! We hope you truly enjoy living at Hanover Place, and we will continue to strive to provide excellent service each and every day!

A good tour

This community looked clean when we visited. The staff we met were nice and knowledgable. This community did seem to offer a lot of activities. The community we chose seemed to work better for us.

Not what we needed!

When I toured Hanover Place of Tinley Park, I thought it was a very nice place. The facility was clean and everyone there was friendly, but they did not offer the level of care that my father needed.

A very nice place!

When I toured the Hanover Place, it seemed like a lovely community. Everyone was very friendly and the place was very clean. They did not have an apartment that was conveniently located like other communities, which is why I chose somewhere else.

Not what we needed!

Our tour of the Hanover Place went good, but it wasn't a good fit because we knew we have to move him again when he required a higher level of care. The tour guide answered any questions I had and they have even called and invited my father to stop by again.

Good Place

I'am having a good time here at this community. It is well maintained. The staff is nice and friendly. I'am pleased with all they have done for me. It has been a lovely experience.

I Like The Community!!!

I feel like the community could use a security at night to feel a little more safe. I haven't had any problems with any kind of security there are usually staff around if i need help. I like to participate in some activities that are offered one of the activities that i like is the reading club. The housekeeping does a good job maintaining the place clean and organized.

I Love The Activities!

I really enjoy the activities that this community offers. I like to play bingo, do exercises in the exercise room and like going to the casino. The kitchen staff work with me on the special meals that i need to have. There is no housekeeping offered for the rooms, but they do have someone that maintains the community clean. I would recommend this place to friends and family.

We Truly Love It Here

My husband and I am doing great at this community. We really like this community, everyone is very friendly. The community looks great and very clean. Our apartment is very nice and some one comes and cleans for us once a week. The residents at this community are very friendly and welcoming. I have no complaints about this community. I would recommend it because our experiences have been great.

Dad Likes It

My father really likes this community and has adjusted well to it. Everyone treats him nice and are very kind and helpful to him. They are very accommodating. My father needed a first level room and they made sure he got it. He enjoys the other residents and he is very pleased. A place for Mom was a big help, I don't know what I would had done without their help.