Grosvenor Park Health Center - Salem, MA has yet not published prices.

Rehab in Salem, Mass

The people are friendly at Grosvenor Park. They react to your requests and always are helpful. If I needed rehab again I would come back to Grosvenor Park in Salem, Mass.

Fantastic

My time at Grosvenor Park was fantastic. The services I received by OT, PT, nursing staff and other employees was exceptional! Their dedication to helping others truly made the difference for me in obtaining the services I needed to get back on the road to recovery! Thank you to all!

Great staff, Clean facility

I find my stay at Grosvenor Park very comfortable and enjoyable. The staff is very friendly and I enjoy the clean environment!

Recommendation

I recommend Grosvenor Park Health Center for rehab, it got me back on my feet. The staff is professional, friendly and willing to do whatever to make you comfortable. The facility is clean and the staff is courteous, kind and helpful.

Room with a view

I've been here three times. I love the place, it's beautiful. The helpers are wonderful. I had the most beautiful view out my window. I saw baby ducks and a baby rabbit. I think the front entrance is beautiful and looks like the white house. I have already recommended Grosvenor Park to my friends. The therapists have helped me learn to dress, wash, and walk while my arm is in this cast.

Legs Moving

The therapy was excellent. Twice a day it kept me busy and helped me get my legs moving.

92 years old

I am 92 years old and I have come to this beautiful residence that feels like home. When I arrived here I was upset with my children, I thought they were planning on keeping me here for good. By all means, after a week, I told my children that I would love to spend my ending years at Grosvenor Park. The girls are at my beck and call. I've not waited more than 5 minutes when I ring for them. Everyone makes me feel important. The care I got while I was here was wonderful. Above and beyond they have gone. Every night I bless the staff and other patients.

Great Therapy

The therapeutic group at Grosvenor Park that worked with me was a great help in my getting better. Because they were so positive, it made me feel positive! The nurses were pleasant and caring, and the food was great! The entire crew at Grosvenor Pare are terrific.

Rehab Stay

The strength of the staff was impressive especially Kenny and Alpha. Overall, while I wish to be home I knew that temporarily this was the place for me to stay.

My Rehab at Grosvenor Park

I can't say enough about Grosvenor Park. The people are gracious that worked with me. The food is great, and the day and night shifts were wonderful. I met a friend that I had met the last time I was at Grosvenor Park for rehab. It was wonderful seeing her and talking to her.

Happy Community

I came here to drop off some coats for their coat drive. The staff were very helpful and kind. It was great to see so many nurses and residents smiling in the hallways. It seemed like a really cheerful place!

Another okay community

Despite the reviews and information I was provided prior t o touring this community. I evaluated what i specifically saw. It seemed like it could be a renovation project in its very near future. I was very disappointed about the whole community, and it does need updates.ade that said that it was lacking some specific

Step into the elegance and comfort of Grosvenor Park Health Center and you’ll immediately feel the warm embrace of home. Conveniently located in Salem, at the nexus of Swampscott and Marblehead, and situated directly on an MBTA busline, we’re just a few miles from Boston, making Grosvenor Park a perfect choice for a variety of nearby communities.

With four consecutive years of deficiency-free surveys, spacious rooms, and beautiful building, it’s clear to see that the good life begins right here. Our Art curator brings fresh exhibits each month to the facility’s Art gallery, where residents can feast their eyes and community members love to come in and browse. This is a tight-knit, warm home, with many team members having been employed here since we opened our doors in 1994.

You know you’re in good hands with our excellent staffing levels and superb clinical care program. Our multidisciplinary team works together seamlessly to ensure the best quality of care for every individual resident. Grosvenor Park has been awarded the prestigious CARF certification, designating us as a service provider with a commitment to excellence. The focal point of our facility is our enormous, state-of the-art therapy gym, designed for maximum efficacy and comfort to get our rehab patients back on their feet and back home in no time at all.

Life is exciting at Grosvenor Park, with our vibrant recreational program, monthly birthday parties, Shabbat dinners on Friday night, and weekly Rosary, as well as a pet therapy program and visits from daycare groups and local schools. Our community outreach programs attract local seniors and enable our residents to stay active and connected.

See for yourself why Grosvenor Park Health Center is right for you!