Griswold Home Care- Acadiana - Lafayette, LA

Griswold Home Care- Acadiana - Lafayette, LA has yet not published prices.

Help when I needed it!

This service has been wonderful for my 96 year old mother. Her sitter cooks meals and helps her feel safe in her home. She also drives mom around to doctor's appointments, to pick up her mail, and to grocery shop. If her regular sitter cannot come (for some reason), the service finds a replacement, so I am not scrambling to find help. All of this has freed me so that I can go out of town without worrying about my mother. Since I am her only relative in town, a large weight has been lifted off of my shoulders by Griswold Home Care. I could not be more grateful.

good experience

My dad can really be a lot of trouble, but they for the most part have done well. There was one time where they sent someone that I feel was not up to par for his needs with his dementia. She could have been a little more experienced.

For the most part things have gone very well. They stay in constant communication with me and any time there is an issue we work through it together. I would recommend Griswold Home Care.

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE refers Caregivers to help people where and when they most need assistance, including supportive personal care, such as bathing and dressing, continence care, ambulation and transfers and medication reminders. Caregivers also offer friendly companionship and respite care for famly caregivers. Stay healthy and in control! Hourly overnight or weekends, our services are customized and flexible to fit your needs. GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE excels in finding the right person for you. Our selective screening process exceeds industry standards. Each Caregiver has a face-to-face interview with a specially trained coordinator, comprehensive assessment of at least four references, criminal record checks, initial and ongoing home visits, and routine telephone follow-up to ensure continuing Client satisfaction GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE keeps our administrative overhead to a minimum to be the wisest financial alternative for our Clients and their families. Because of our commitment to high quality care at an affordable price, we have a proven record of Client satisfaction. GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE works with hundreds of insurance comanies and other third party payers. GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE refers Caregivers for people who need help with daily living tasks; are alone or may be at risk; have families living far away; are disabled or in a wheelchair; need help during a facility stay; or are recovering after hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation facility discharge. GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE Caregivers have a passion for caring, plus the skills and commitment to help Clients remain independent and at home. GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE is a leader in the home care community