A First Name Basis - Baton Rouge - Baton Rouge, LA

A First Name Basis - Baton Rouge - Baton Rouge, LA has yet not published prices.

This really hasn't been a great experience, and I can't count on them.

I'm having a little bit of a problem, I have a regular caregiver, she does okay, except that she is always late. They aren't very reliable, and the people that come to fill in are always a little bit late. When I have a replacement, it's always someone different. The people don't seem to be trained at all. When I first chose them the woman who came out was very professional, but that was the end of it. They didn't work with my insurance the way that I had hoped. This really hasn't been a great experience, and I can't count on them.

We have hired A First Name Basis to start on May 5.

Very caring and well managed

I like that they are punctual, on time, very caring, considerate. The administration keeps up with their workers; they check on them, come to the house, make sure they are following their procedures.

They go in and sit down, talk to her. They prepare meals, feed her, keep her room clean.

I'm well pleased.

Something we needed

It was a little bit pricey, but we needed it. Please be aware of all the rules and regulations – ask a lot of questions. I was impressed with the management. She went above and beyond. Sometimes having the replacement was a little inconvenient.