Right At Home Galveston - Galveston, TX

Right At Home Galveston - Galveston, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

professional, kind, and comforting

It was very comfortable letting them into my home. They were very professional, kind, and comforting.

This was my first experience with anything like this, and has been a very good and educational experience.

I would definitely highly recommend Right At Home Galveston to anyone!

The only area I think they can improve is with the communication between the office staff and the client.

Great at finding replacement caregivers - we were never left without help

We've had different people; they've all been pretty good but some have been better than others. I think they have been very good. When there is a problem like a caregiver has a personal issue or is sick or something they are very good at finding replacements quickly so we didn't have to worry about being left out in the cold. My mom had needed 24hr care and it's hard to find someone who wants to be there for 24 hours so it was good that we didn't have to be left without help. I think that's important becuase it's one of the reasons you go with a service is not having to find the people on your own.

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.

Services include:

• Laundry

• Local transportation

• Doctor or pharmacy visits

• Companionship

• Personal Care services including bathing, transferring and lifting, and toileting assistance