Senior Helpers - Lafayette, LA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Not a very happy Camper

We were pleased with the service when [Name removed] was owner. Not too impressed with new owner or management at all. Would not recommend this company to anyone. I left one star but was hesitant about that. Monday morning we are with new company.

did a good job

The experience I had with Senior Helpers was overall very good. They were here when they said they would be. They do what they say they will do. They did a good job. The only thing they could have done better is be a little more proactive on some suggestions we've had.

I cannot speak to the whole organization however the young lady working with my father is great. The folks I have spoken with have always been helpful.

Senior Helpers can provide you with a professional caregiver to help you with some things around the house so you won’t have to rely on your children or friends as much and so you remain independent in your home longer. We allow you to continue to enjoy the comforts of home and to spend more quality time with your families. We specialize in providing dependable and affordable in-home, non-medical care for seniors! Some of the services we provide are:

• Caring companionship • Running errands & shopping

• Medication reminders • Meal planning & preparation

• Light housekeeping & laundry • Bathing & grooming assistance

Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you – from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.