Greenview Living #2 - Fairlawn, OH

Greenview Living #2 - Fairlawn, OH has yet not published prices.

What a difference!

After having my mother in a large, highly rated rehab/nursing facility for several months, we moved her to Greenview Senior Living and we couldn’t be happier. The atmosphere is that of a home rather than of a facility. The place is immaculately clean. Meals are home-cooked and healthy. The ratio of aides to residents is much lower than at larger facilities and so all of the residents can receive individualized, timely care. The staff is carefully trained and very caring. The owner ([name removed]) has a wealth of knowledge about senior care and is expert at providing hands-on care herself. She is there daily overseeing every aspect of the facility and of the care. Family and visitors are welcomed and become part of the loving community at Greenview. What a difference!

Wonderful place!

We are so pleased with Greenview Living, I can't say enough good things! My loved one has been in over 6 different facilities and this is the best one by far. It is always kept immaculately clean, the people are friendly, and the food is good! My loved one can be tough to handle, but they've done a good job keeping him comfortable and secure. I highly recommend them!