Arden Courts of Bath - Akron, OH

Arden Courts is a warm community. The staff is kind and caring.

Very Nice Community, Tour Was A Nice One

This is a very nice community, and my tour of it went well. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. The community looked good from what I was shown. Everything was nice, and clean. The staff was presentable, and were friendly. My questions were answered, and the experience went well overall. My tour was a nice one.

Care for dad

I am happy with the care that my father is receiving from this nice and updated and community. We like that it is one level and very easy for my father to be able to get around. He is happy with the nice menu of healthy meals. They offer him a lot of activities that he is enjoying with the other residents. We feel that other families might like the over all care and good value for the care of a loved one.

The staff is so helpful and kind! Wonderful, clean place! So fortunate to have found it for my Mom! Our family has a piece of mind that when we are not with her that she is well taken care of! Can not say enough good about Arden Courts!

Rooms are so small only single beds will fit. No room for television, halls dark.

Caring staff that goes beyound the call of duty to make residents happy. My mom can be difficult, but the staff is patient and take the time thats needed to care for all her needs. I would never think of going to any other facility.

One Price Fits All!!

This is a wonderful Community. The staff is great with keeping us informed of everything that happens to my mom. The food is fine. They do offer activities my mom participates in some to a certain point. I really love that it's a one price fits all i think this is great for everyone. I would recommend to a friend or family.

A blessing to those facing dementia

Very clean, friendly atmosphere. No "nursing home smell" at all.All persons, from administrators to caregivers to nurses to custodians to cooks to maintenance person are friendly, competent, and caring. They all are gentle under all circumstances.
Their only business is caring for dementia patients, and they do it very well. All are approachable with nothing to hide.
Highly recommend if you are faced with the need for dementia care.

Unfriendly staff, poor care, expert in Alzheimer's but yet they hire anyone off the street. Worry at night if anyone fed your loved one.
Swinging management door--large corporation with only worry of making $$$. Building looks like no updates in 14 years.