Review of Greenfield Estates

Everyone at Greenfield Estates was so wonderful to our [name removed]! Couldn't have asked for more! Very professional, compassionate teal there all the way around. We couldn't have done it without you! I would highly recommend Greenfield to anyone. Thanks to all of you for the wonderful staff!

Beautiful facility. Staff honest in determining their facility would not be good fit at this time for my high functioning family member.

Friednly and helpful!

Greenfield Estates was a nice facility. It was nice and seemed ti be maintained very clean. The person that took me around was friendly and informative on any questions that I had.

Is a very nice facility. Very new and has a homie feel. Took a tour and was impressed with the well thought out design to keep residents safe and yet stimulated by calm colors, pattern carpet to help with walking, beautiful rooms, dining rooms and sitting areas. Will have my husband stay there for respite so I can visit family out of state

Happy family member recommends Greenfield for a loved one.

This residence opened in July 2016. It is beautiful, comfortable, and homey. My husband has been there 5 weeks and I have found nothing to complain about. The caregivers and administrative staff are friendly and accommodating. Family members are part of the care planning and given feedback continually. I feel very good about him being there knowing that he is getting the care and attention that he needs. Activities are scheduled daily, and he attends some that I never would have imagined him being interested in. Residents can pick and choose what they would like to do. I definitely recommend checking Greenfield out for your loved one.

Greenfield Estates - Akron, OH

Beautiful building, décor, food smelled wonderful. Staff was very friendly. A placeI would like my loved one to be in.

Greenfield Estates - Akron, OH

Beautiful facility. Employees were very helpful & friendly. I'd recommend this facility to anyone. I plan on moving my mom in next week.