Greenfield Senior Living at Hagerstown - Hagerstown, MD

A tour for care

We toured this commmunity for the care for my mom .The staff was nice and the community is nice and clean and we did like everything that they had to offer. The menu was appealing. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Michael Paris

Thank you for taking the time to visit our community and for posting your comments. While we may not be the right community for every family, we do hope to help every one with whom we contact in some meaningful way, no matter how small.

My Experience

My wife is living here at this community and it has been going very well. They are taking pretty good care of her. The handle my wife very well. There are activities available and only wish I was able to afford to live with her too.

Best Memory Care in Hagerstown

My sister has been at Greenfield Senior Living in Hagerstown for about six months. We looked around at several other assisted living communities in the area. Greenfield Senior Living offers a great activity program with lots of variety. The staff is very nice and my sister always looks good. If I could give them 10 stars I would! One time soon after her admission when I was not able to visit due to illness, they called me every day to let me know how she was doing. When you talk about an extended family, this is really an extended family.

100% Memory Care in building uniquely suited for such.