Brookdale Bartlesville South - Bartlesville, OK

Brookdale Bartlesville South - Bartlesville, OK has yet not published prices.

Plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained

The staff seems to be doing okay with taking care of my Husband and I believe they are knowledgeable about the type of care that he needs. He’s told me he doesn’t like the food but it’s at least well balanced and nutritious. They have a few different activities to do like musical events, bingo, and outdoor excursions like scenic drives. They seem to be keeping on top of everything cleanliness wise. It isn’t like home, but it’s been pretty okay.

Everyone is so friendly

While deciding on a place for my mother, we were told by a representative that this community had a better assisted living area compared to another location that we were interested in. In the short time that my mother has been there, the care service has been very good. The staff seemed to be doing everything very well and they know what they are doing. They check on my mother every two hours which was good. At night, she likes to keep her door a foot open when she sleeps and the staff respected that. However, there was a night when another resident got out of his room and mistakenly gone into the other rooms. I complained about this to the staff and they assured me that it won’t happen again. They suggested having my mother’s door shut, but because it made her feel comfortable she didn’t want to. The staff still remained very kind about that. Any complaints that I have had they take care of it right away and it all resolved very well. Every time that I have gone there they’re just so friendly. I have yet to meet anyone that is not.

Not a good experience overall

Overall my experience was Sterling House of Bartlesville South was not a good one. The facility itself seemed nice enough, it was clean and the aides were friendly. However from the beginning the sales process just felt shady and high pressure. The representative from Sterling House really pushed me towards this specific community and shut down questions I had about other locations. I also was not happy with the nursing director, I only spoke with her briefly when we moved in, and then never heard from her again. They were also not clear with the billing process, there were charges they did not do a good job of explaining, and there was no option for refunding any portion of the rather hefty bill, despite my loved one passing before they had been at the community for more than a few weeks.

Brookdale Bartlesville South provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.