Brookdale Bartlesville North - Bartlesville, OK

Brookdale Bartlesville North - Bartlesville, OK has yet not published prices.

Great place for mom!

My mom has been here for four years. The staff is very respectful and attentive to her and other residents for all their needs. The facility has an atmosphere of home and is well furnished. Every effort is made by the kitchen staff to provide the residents with a variety of meals that also meet their nutritional needs.
Special activities are scheduled throughout the month that keep the residents engaged.
Management has an open-door policy to discuss any special needs or concerns that arise.
It is my true belief that management and staff have only the best interest and well being of all residents.
With the special needs and attention my mother requires, I am greatly relieved that she is at Brookdale where I know her needs are being met by attentive, friendly, and caring professional staff.

Misleading Information!!

Brookdale Bartlesville North is a beautiful place. The staff i met along the tour were friendly. Everything looked nicely organized and clean. I didn't like that as time went on and my loved one would need more care their pricing would keep going up. I felt like the person that worked with me doing all of my loved ones paperwork to move to the community wasn't very honest. At the moment there is a financial problem that they haven't been able to fix and i don't feel like they are doing much about it.

Would not recommend

My loved one has dementia. This facility isn't providing the proper care. They are not doing what we are being charged for and even basic hygiene (washing hands after bathroom or eating) is not being done. My family member is in a wheelchair and need assistance.

would not recommend

At Sterling House of Bartlesville North employees were telling me that mom was getting certain care and then I would find out she was infact not. The staff is very rough handling the residents. I would not recommend this place at all.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time share your feedback. Please contact us at familyconnection[at]brookdale[dot][com] to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

I think they are doing a pretty good job.

I think they are doing a pretty good job. Everything seems okay. All in all I don't have any complaints except for problems with payment, and I am not sure what happened with that exactly. The staff is okay. It is clean, smells clean. The thing we hear about is the food usually.

Brookdale Bartlesville North provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.