They will call me and let me know when things are going on, I was really impressed with that. The food is pretty good, she seems pretty pleased with it. They need a more parking. The cleanliness was top notch and I liked the overall look, it was like a little village.

Overall wonderful!!!

I have been so grateful for Green Acres!!! It has taken a lot of pressure off from me knowing my mother is getting such great care! I wish there would have been more detail given verbally and in paper form regarding day to care, activities and procedures. We were told that the toilet paper was to be provided but it has not been done on a regular basis so we have resorted to buying our own. I also wonder how much my mother is being engaged in the activities they provide. Besides those couple of things I have been overall very happy to have found Green Acres and would highly recommend it to others.

I would recommend Green Acres!

It's almost perfect, we're just waiting for a few things to get worked out, they have to get the medications to the patients quicker. They have a policy where it has to be within a certain time frame and they have some new systems in place now, they have a med cart where medications are bubble wrapped and scanned when they are given to the residents and some other systems that will make an improvement to that situation. They have an excellent policy where if there's any kind of argument or disagreement, management visits with the people involved and finds a means to resolve the issue. Elderly people are like little children, they raised us and now we're raising them. There are meetings with the residents and then meetings with the family, they have family get togethers and an excellent crafts person that directs them. Amber, the regional manager there does an excellent job, the onsite management lady, Carrie, is wonderful too but if she needs to, Amber comes back in and gets invovled.

Designed for retirees and seniors, you will find that Green Acres of Mason provides the very best in retirement living. We focus on independent and customized living spaces within a community atmosphere.

You'll find that Green Acres is the place to be, with personalized apartments located on "Park Avenue."