Grandparents House - Portland, OR

This was a good visit. The owner is a lovely caring person who gets to know her residents very well and tries to make them as happy and comfortable as possible. If I call her, she will come and visit my mom to see how much care is needed and if she will fit into the community at her Home. I would like if you could be at that meeting also. I will let you know.

Care and attention

I am very happy with the care that is given here. I like the staff and it is excellent every way. The food seems to be good. They have activities that are offered to other families for great care and value to other families I know that this was a good choice due to everything it has to offer.

Review of Grandparents House Residential Care Home in Portland, OR

Appears to be an excellent facility with a very experienced and highly qualified and caring owner/operator. Unfortunately, at $4500/mo, it's too expensive.

The staff made an effort to make my mom feel at home.

The staff made an effort to make my mom feel at home. They try to get the residence to engage in activities. It’s been a good experience. They are very clean. One of the reasons we chose them was the value. The staff is also very friendly.