We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
They did not open the door. The outside was unkempt. The yard was not cut.
Grace's Place is a clean, environment. It offers tranquillity with a southern charm. If you're seeking a new place to call home, this is a must visit. The comfortable environment is well manicured and gives a sense of Rest and Relaxation along with feeling safe. Independence is encouraged yet, offers the support for you or your loved one.
I visited Gracie's recently and I expected a standard assistance living facility nurse, chairs, piano etc. However,
this home is like a home away from home. The energy of the
home was very pleasant, landscaped beautifully. The manager was there to greet us and was more then helpful with answers to questions and information on activities etc. I felt very much at ease with the manger and can visit any time. The other resident was just as kind and there is plenty of mental stimulation. I will of course visit often to make sure things with grandma are fine however, I believe this facility is worth the cost for the detailed care my grandmother deserves. Thank you Gracie's Place!