Queen's Court Assisted - Clinton, MD

The best place

Queen’s Court provides personal care for my mother. The owner and staff truly care for the residents. I can’t say that enough. They are constantly doing great activities, served delicious food and treated with dignity. The home is well cared for and very clean. No other place compares to Queen’s Court. ❤️

Review of Queen's Court Assisted

The facility is clean and well kept. The owner is meticulous and very particular who she hires as caregivers. Everyone who works there is kind, patient, and loving towards the residents. I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate the care my mother receives at this faculty. We were blessed to have found Queen’s Court.

I took a tour on 1/10/18. The owners and staff were very friendly and provided thorough information about their facility and what they provided. The house is beautiful and the living areas are clean and handicapped accessible. They were playing games while I was there. They encourage family visitations and participation in activities. They provide activities and events to meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of their clients. I was very impressed.

Outstanding facility, extremely clean, well staffed and exceptional customer service. Great communication between staff and family members. Owner really cares for residents and plans many activities to include family members.

Excellent

Superior in every way.

Queen's Court Assisted Living is a warm and friendly, caring and clean assisted living facility that provides excellent services. The staff and owner are very attentive to the residents needs. It is a pleasure to visit clients at Queen's Court Assisted Living.

I love this community for my loved one. He is well taken care of. It's clean, always fresh, the workers are nice and attentive. Regular activities for all families. They are like family.

This is a beautiful home. My family member is always clean and attended to. It's a joy just to walk in there, the staff and the owner is so accommodating. They're always involved in activities.

This is an extremely clean, positive and loving environment for the current residents. The staff is very friendly, personable, as well as knowledgeable about each patient. Activities are provided on a daily basis and the residents are always neatly dressed and hygiene needs are met. If I had a loved one, or if me myself, ever needed placement in an ALF, it would be the first choice. I visit many being a P.T. so that should not be taken lightly!

One More Tour

After touring with this home, I ended up going with a different place. Nothing bad with the tour but I felt this was just okay. I was not getting the feeling a good quality. It was not a suitable fit for us.

My tour!!

The community was clean and the person that conducted the tour was nice and knowledgable. I did not however get a warm feeling during the tour. My mother in law would of had to have shared a room and we were looking for a community that offered a private room.

Visited on Sunday, March 29th. The place was nice and clean and the owners demonstrated a very caring/friendly position.

I really like Queen's Court Assisted. It's a beautiful place.

I really like Queen's Court Assisted. It's a beautiful place. The people are friendly. We are pretty happy with it.

Great Place!

Great place. Good care,meals and activities. Caring environment!

Miss Merle is a very friend...

Miss Merle is a very friendly, kind and caring woman. She made me feel so comfortable and welcomed me into her home as if I were a family member. I'm sure that my mother will enjoy spending her time at Queen's Court.

Very nice place. Staff work...

Very nice place. Staff worked well with residents. Owner has great passion for her residents and property.

The house is beautifully ke...

The house is beautifully kept. The rooms are spacious and inviting. Mrs. Newkirk has done a wonderful job creating a homey atmosphere for her residents. Definitely a must see.

Queen's Court Assisted Living LLC is located in a quiet tree lined community close to Andrews Air Force Base. Our caring staff has over 40 years combined experience working in senior care.

We offers help with daily activities, medication management, and personal care in a lovely residential setting. Our health services team works with each resident to provide the support they need while encouraging independence. We tailor our services based upon their individual needs while maintaining their dignity and self-respect.