Mike - Oxon Hill-Glassmanor, MD

A nice care home

This is a great care home. My loved one is thriving living here. The caregivers are treating her well and encouraging her to be active. There is a high number of staff to residents. She is making friends and she is getting a good diet of food. The home is clean and I would recommend it.

Great alternative to Nursing Home!!

I am a Court-appointed attorney guardian and conservator or to a 91-year old senior citizen. I found this place by calling "a place for mom." Several owners responded to my inquiry, however, from the time I spoke to nurse [Removed], I though that she sounded very compassionate and not so much interested in the costs of accommodations compared to the available funds of my client. She asked me to make a visit to the home first and then I can decide as to whether I wanted to negotiate with her. I went, and was very impressed with her home, the staff and other residents and accommodations. Nurse [Removed] assisted me in facilitating the transfer of my client from a very prominent nursing home in Washington, DC to her home. She took charge of it, and made it very easy for me to get my client out of that facility where she was not happy. My client is a very feisty 91-year old who knows what she wants. She said that this place is "100%" better than the nursing home. She is very happy. Nurse [Removed] accepted what we could afford to pay, and it does not make a difference with the service. This place is a great alternative to a nursing home for your loved-one, and I will recommend it to anyone who is concerned about placing their loved one in a nursing home.

Excellent Care Home

Everything has worked out very well for my father here at this community. I know he is safe and in good hands here. The home is well maintained, they keep everything nice and clean. The staff is fantastic, they are great to work with. He is being cared for well here, and I'am pleased. I would highly recommend this community, it has been an excellent experience for us here.

Very impressed with the care given to residents. Neat and clean facility. Good activities, there is a doctor on call and a podiatrist visits regularly. Awesome resident medical records kept. I am happy that I found a place that will give good care to my mother.

MOVING MY DAD FROM AGING IN PLACE TO ASSISTED LIVING WAS A GOOD MOVE!!!

I am most grateful to have my father benefit from a caring, loving environment; after visiting the home & interacting with caregivers, I was sure that this was a good place and the decision was made.... we need experts to provide care that dad needs....especially now that my dad is approaching 90 and challenged by Alzheimer's. I am confident that dad is now getting the specialized care he needs. Our family is so blessed as we all are going through the transition process. We love our dad and Mike-William Assisted Living. The home away from home appears to be a perfect fit!