Caring Outreach for Seniors - Fort Washington, MD

Great Care!

Beautiful home. I can leave my parent in the hands of this family without worries. They worked with me and my low budget and I am much appreciative!!

Superb Assisted Living Home

This is a family-owned assisted living home that has taken care of my relative for over a year in a wonderful way. They worked with my family and accepted a fee lower than most assisted living homes in the state. The owners go out of their way to make sure the females get t heir hair done and the men get haircuts and they pay out of their own pocket. I am so glad there is an assisted living home like this in the area! May God bless you and I hope you expand your business!

Find a better place

Do not take your love one's to this assistant living facility! The care taker and her husband are very unprofessional,they only care about the money.Once your relative is there ,they don't answer the phones,and they don't keep you informed about thier health.The bathroom is to small and dangerious for senior citizens.They keep your loved ones in bed all day,my relative was'nt clean and often smelt like urine.