Grace Manor of Arizona II - Chandler, AZ

My mom is happy here

I chose this community because of the size of it my mom gets a lot of 1 on 1 care and I love that. The staff is caring and friendly. It is beautiful and clean all the time. The food is great. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

Nice Place!!

I have recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan and thought the staff did a great job with the presentation. I ended up moving him into the Grace Manor sister property.

Dad's Good Care

This is a good community for excellent for care. We like the staff who are caring for my father's needs. The community has a nice environment and is clean inside and out. The menu is very good and he is pleased with the variety. I like knowing that he tries to stay active. We would recommend the care and value of this community to other families.

Beautiful place with beautiful people

May 27, 2017
About six months ago we went looking for a place for mom that would fit her needs and our concerns. Some place beautiful where there were beautiful caring people. Grace Manor was just that place. She spent the last 5 months of her life at Grace Manor where they loved her, took an interest in her needs and her life, got to enjoy her personality and laugh at some of her quirky ways. Thank you, [Removed] for being such caring loving people. Thank you for taking such good care of mom. We always knew she was being well cared for and loved by you all. You were such a gift of peace for the family as you met her special needs. We will miss you all.

[Removed] was so nice. She's meeting my dad tomorrow to assess his needs. The home is beautiful and so well kept. I met a couple of residents and they seemed content. I think my dad will be comfortable there.

Couldn't be happier

We spent some serious time viewing a variety of care centers and couldn't be happier with our choice. Grace Manor is a beautiful, clean, cheerful, fresh home for our mom. She is so well taken care of. They have made great efforts to get to know and meet her many special needs. She gets wonderful individual care. We were pleasantly surprised at how quickly she warmed up to the staff. We couldn't be happier with her care and are thrilled with her comfort in her new home.

Thoughtful staff

Grace Manor is a very nice facility. It is nicely decorated and it is clean and well maintained. The staff is thoughtful and attentive. The residents here seem content and well taken care of. So far, things have been great.

Review of Grace Manor II - Chandler, Arizona

My mother is less than 2 years from requiring a facility such as Grace Manor. I have been touring facilities early on to get a feel for what is out there and what to expect. Grace Manor stood out, the owner/manager Marie was kind and caring to our situation and she had excellent ideas for the patients to keep them busy and active. Marie also showed she corresponded well with the families showed she corresponded well with the families the 2 homes she owns are clean and mostly up to date. This is where my mother will reside.

facility didn't follow the rules

She was in hospice for a year at Grace Manor of Arizona II. The last two months were her declining months. Hospice told us what medications to give. [removed] Also they are always changing employees. I would send another person to this facility but would monitor the medication situation. The food was excellent. Overall things were good.

Keeping Mom Happy

Moving my 92 year old mother-in-law into Grace Manor was a move that went so smoothly and that was because of the owner, manager and caregivers of the facility. They just took charge of her to make her comfortable and welcomed. So far it has been wonderful.