GRACE BRETHREN VILLAGE - Englewood, OH

Grace Brethren Village (GBV) is situated on 21 beautiful acres in Englewood, Ohio. We are a continuing care retirement community, meaning we have independent living, assisted living and a skilled nursing wing. GBV has been providing a home for seniors since 1971. It is not unusual for us to have team members who have been here 25 years plus. GBV is also not plagued with "revolving door" staff changes. Because of our team's long term commitment, we have a 5 star rating by the centers of Medicare/ Medicaid Services (CMS), 5 Deficiency-Free Surveys in a row by the Ohio Department of Health (2009-2013). We are Named by US News & World Report as one of the top 100 skilled nursing centers in the United States and are currently ranked #1 in Montgomery County for Family Satisfaction by the Ohio Department on Aging.
Grace Brethren Village is a not for profit stand alone community. We are not part of any corporation and we pride ourselves on placing people before profits.
GBV is conveniently located in the heart of Englewood, Ohio, where shopping, restaurants, entertainment and medical care can be found extremely close to our community. GBV is committed to providing senior adults an atmosphere of fellowship and caring while helping individuals preserve dignity and independence.

Beond Every Expecations...Thank You!

Words just cannot express the gratitude that our family has for each and everyone of you at Grace Brethren Village for taking care of mom these last 4 years. We feel so lucky to have placed her in your loving care. We always knew she was taken care of and treated like family there. The special things that the aides as well as the kitchen staff and the nurses did to make mom happy were above and beyond our expectations. Thank you all so much!

A great, loving community

Making the transition of a parent from a home they've loved into a continual care community, even if it's still independent living, can be tough. Julie helped us with the entire transition experience, not just the typical show and tell and financial discussion. From having to deal with a future resident and two different children in three different areas of the US, she was there to answer any question and to ensure that the entire process went smoothly.

The community truly seems to be exactly that - a community - and they seem to bend over backwards to go above and beyond for their members.

Thank You!!!

My sister, brother and I, and our families wish to thank you. Your facility is absolutely the best in caring for seniors. We appreciate the care you gave our dad for serval months. May God bless all of you.

Things are going pretty well at Grace Brethren!!

The staff are really nice, sweet and always has time to talk. They know everyone's name and it is a friendly atmosphere. The community is clean and well maintained. My in laws have not complained about the food. They offer a variety of activities and I would recommend this community.

Review of GRACE BRETHREN VILLAGE - Englewood, OH

Hi Heather... In regards to our visit to Grace Brethren and Friendship Village... we absolutely loved Grace Brethren and liked Friendship Village. Since weve been home we have been praying for guidance and thats where were at. We are leaning toward Grace Brethren but are still talking about it... weighing all of our options. Of course my Mom is in the equation as well so we have a lot to think about. We plan on returning to Grace Brethren for answers to more questions and to give the cottages a second look. Thanks for your concern and help. We will definitely keep in touch with you as we make our decision

Grace Brethren Village: A Wonderful Place!

I need to let others know about my wonderful, first-hand experience of Grace Brethren Village. My Grandmother just moved into one of their cottages a few weeks ago, and everyone involved could not have been more helpful! Julie is the person we spoke to first to get things started, and she has been involved every step of the way, and everybody else down to the maintenance person named Bruce, has gone out of there way to make things comfortable for her as well. They have every amenity you can think of, and they want you to feel welcome and at home! All of the residents she has met so far have been so friendly too! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this facility, and I highly recommend to everyone!

They Are Good

They were very good at listening to what my loved one wanted and fulfilling her requests. They explained all the charges and took us on a tour. They provided lunch. They are very friendly and very service-oriented. Any time we wanted to go over it was fine, they would meet us and let us in. I cannot say enough about how good they are.