Golden Years Assisted Living - Hampton, VA

Five star living surrounded by family!

Welcome to Golden Years! When looking for a new home, this assisted living is a five star hotel encircled by the care often associated with family. You go online and pick up pamphlets searching. Let me stop you right there! Look no further. I am a resident at Golden Years and have been since late February 2017. With this assisted living, you get what is advertised, and a whole lot more! The food is nutritious and tasty. The inside and outside grounds are well kept, including a covered outside deck. Everyone who works here, love working here. Everyone has talents, all different and unique. With 'family' as one of the most important elements, tapping into what each new resident brings, builds an environment which flourishes with each new day! I am extremely happy with my home at Golden Years! Come and see, you may fall into love at Golden Years and may want to join us

5 star quality with a family atmosphere

I am a resident of Golden Years Assisted Living and have been since the very end of February. The information in the pamphlets or online are not just a sales' pitch. Life here is actually so wonderful I feel like I'm living in a 5 star hotel with all the benefits plus a family atmosphere! It is extremely rare that whatever is asked for is not delivered in a timely fashion, unless the request is not deemed beneficial or could be harmful to any of the residents! All the residents are recognized as talented, and those talents are tapped into to improve each person's quality of life! I have been able to use my artistic talents and incorporate my skills making me feel a part of the 'family' here. The food is nutritious and tasty and the building and grounds are well kept. Golden Years is fabulous home where you know you are loved and cared for by the owner and all the staff!

Great Assisted Living Facility

I love this place. I came from another place I thought was nice but this place is more like home. The staff is friendly and caring. The other residents have quickly become good friends of mine and like family to me. The owners are hands on and really care about your well-being. They've built a deck out back so you can have meals out there when weather is nice or just relax. A green house is soon to be built for home grown vegetables for our meals instead of store bought. The visiting Doctor is great here also. I would recommend it to my loved ones and anyone that needs assisted living.