Golden Valley AFH - Olympia, WA

We didn't care for the area and first appearance of the front yard was enough for us to keep checking. Did not go in and visit.

The rating is only based on area and first impression of the home from the street.

She is a good person, but nobody can be the only one there 24 hours.

I think the woman is too small to handle people. She did what she could, and she has a great heart. She didn't have anyone there at night though, even though she told me she did. She would have to get up and down all night and then be up all day. She is a good person, but nobody can be the only one there 24 hours.

my brother is happy

The people are very nice. They do have a dog on site which bites. I don't think it bites the people that are living there, but people that visit. (Probably just protecting loved ones like any good house dog would do.) My brother is the one staying there and he is very happy. I do wish they had more/better hair trimming/maintenance services.

Very friendly environment and neat and tidy. My mother is said to be settling in very nicely. Loved the helpfulness of everyone involved with "A Place for Mom".