Golden Swan ALF Inc - Coconut Creek, FL

lovely house with six private rooms

I'm so impressed by their dedication with the Residents , the staff are so wonderful , the house is a such nice place , actually is no 3 bedrooms , they are 6 private beautiful rooms , I'm having my cousin living there more the a year, and for us , is the best place around this area.

Truly Grateful !

I was truly impressed with the Golden Swan from the first phone call. The owner was so compationate and understanding of my concerns for my Mom. When I first went to see the Golden Swan, I was welcomed with open arms by the owner and the staff, I myself felt right at home. I knew this was the place for my Mom, truly a beautifull home in everyway. The staff is extremely caring not only to the residents but also to the families. It was a very difficult decission to make, I have to say the owner was extremely knowledgeble, patient and understanding. I am truly gratefull to have met such a wondrful person, her familly and staff. I consider everyone at the Golden Swan and there families, my family.

Review of Golden Swan ALF Inc Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Coconut Creek, FL

Yeah i like this place, i think small community like this would work perfect for us

this could be a good one......

this could be a good one...but I did a property search and it's only three bed home...six residents in a 3 bed home seems cramped

A true home!

We were losing hope about finding an ideal home or community for a special loved one. We had visited several places of all kinds - fancy, less fancy, expensive, less expensive, close to home, far from home - until A Place for Mom put us in contact with Golden Swan Alf Inc.
The most important thing about Golden Swan is the love and care provided by the owner and the day nurses. They always answer calls, keep us in the loop, share what goes on and find the best resources to provide help. Really awesome!
Golden Swan is clean and friendly and is located in a nice home. We are truly thankful!