Golden Age Senior Living Care LLC - Kissimmee, FL

A WONDERFUL PLACE

My mother remains in this facility. And I'm still pleased with the services offered and the care she receives.

This is the place

It is a wonderful place in every category. Excellent administration and staff.

Awesome place!

The people who run the community are very accommodating. The staff is very kind and they take good care of my mom when she is there. My mom really enjoys the cleanliness of the community. They cook special gluten free meals for my mom that she enjoys. It is a great place for respite care!

Golden Age, Florida review

What a blessing for Mom and my family. The director and staff are wonderful. The "home" space removed the fear my mom had of an institution. They go above and beyond to meet the needs for my mom. Communication with me has been fabulous.
I could not ask for a better experience.

One of the top choices for our family. I cannot say enough about Mrs. [Removed], her husband, and their staff. Very professional, personal, and secure. The residents were alert and engaged even for a relaxed Sunday. A must see.

I was looking for an assisted living facility close to my home for my grandmother. The first place I called, was Golden Age Senior Living. I felt comfort talking with Barbara she was very informational and knowledgeable. I toured later that day with Marie. She made me feel very comfortable. The home was homelike, very inviting, and comfortable. The resident's were busy with activities. I will be moving my grandmother in.

AWESOME FOLKS

WHAT A GOD SEND! THE FOLKS AT GOLDEN AGE HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT AWESOME. THIS IS A TRADITIONAL HOME SETTING NOT INSTITUTIONAL AT ALL. WE USE THE RESPITE CARE ALMOST WEEKLY SO MY HUSBAND AND I CAN HAVE A BIT OF TIME ALONE TO RELAX OR GO OUT ON THE TOWN. THE HOME IS CLEAN AND UPDATED, ALL OF THE STAFF PLEASANT AND HELPFUL AND THE OWNER, MARIE, IS A VERY WARM AND CARING PERSON. THEY HELP MY MOM IN THE BATHROOM, MAKE SURE SHE GET HER MEDICATIONS AND LETS ME KNOW IF THEY SUSPECT ANY HEALTH ISSUES FOR ME TO WATCH OUT FOR. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS THAT THEY HAVE EMBRACED MY MOM'S DIETARY ISSUES SO HER LIFE THERE IS JUST AS COMFORTABLE AND PAIN FREE AS IT IS AT HOME WHEN I COOK FOR HER. THIS IS NOT ALWAYS EASY WHEN YOU ARE GLUTEN FREE AND DON'T EAT CORN, WHITE POTATOES, PEPPERS AND TOMATOES AS WELL AS AVOIDING SWEETS. WE ARE SO HAPPY THEY TREAT MOM AS AN INDIVIDUAL. MOM ACTUALLY LOOKS FORWARD TO GOING TO SEE ALL HER LADIES WHICH HELPS ME TO NOT FEEL GUILTY FOR THINKING OF MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF. THEY EVEN HAVE MUSIC APPRECIATION WHEN MUSICIANS COME IN AND PLAY INSTRUMENTS AND INVOLVE THE RESIDENTS. WE HAVE USED OTHER FACILITIES IN PA AND NONE HAVE BEEN AS FLEXIBLE WITH TIME AS GOLDEN AGE IS EITHER. WE CAN DROP OFF AND PICKUP BASED ON OUR SCHEDULE. HOW NICE IS THAT. WE CAN BE GONE FOR A FEW HOURS OR A FEW DAYS AS WE WANT. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL MARIE AND HER HUSBAND GILBERT, THE CHEF, HAVE DONE FOR MY MOM, MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF.

I liked the Place

I only left my mother there for a couple weeks, and she was well taken care of. I did like the home and the person in charge. I would try the home again if necessary if I needed a new respit place for my mother.

Wonderful service!

Marie and Barbara do an amazing job here! They really know how to make the transition smooth and comfortable for the client and really seem to understand what people need. I would highly recommend the service!

Working very well!

Things have gone very well at Golden Age Senior Living, they are taking great care of my loved one! It is a nice looking, clean place, and the staff are all very friendly. I would give them high marks across the board!

A Place for Mom and Golden Age Senior Living Care gave me back my Life.

Golden Age Senior Living care was the best thing that could happen for both me and my sister.
I had gone to many places to find a place for her and didn't like any. I always said that if I wouldn't live there myself then I would never put my sister there.
Then a place for Mom call me back and set up a time to visit Golden age.
As soon as I walk in I knew it was the place for her. And I thank God every day! The owner is a wonderful caring peson and all off her staff are just wonderful to all the of the clients. My sister is taken wonderful care of and I don't worry at all about her.
For three and a half years I went no where becase of caring for her and now I go and vistit as often as I can and she always well dressed,and clean,
They are my Hero's and I love all of the workers at Golden Age Living Care.
They put her makeup on for her and her earings and she alway's looks great.
The food is always good and they have a couple of snacks a day.
There is entertainment on special days for the residents and the family also is invited to attend.
They are a wonderful new family to me and my sister.
Every thing that happens that is about my sister I am informed right away.
I nothing but praise for Golden Age Senior Living Care and A Place for Mom as well without them I would have never found it.

I would say they get six out of five!!

It was excellent it was the best thing that happened for us. From the beginning to the end, from the first call that I made it has been very delightful that we have a place for our mom it has been a totally great experience. It's very clean, the community, the household, the people, starting from Marie to Miss Hope they are all great people. Compared to what's out there right now it's reasonable, we did do a little bit of research and everywhere you go it's much higher. We are completely satisfied with their services. Everytime we go there they are playing bingo or doing excersice or visiting them and over the holidays they had a lady come over and sing Christmas carols. The food is absolutely very good, Gilbert is the master chef. I can't think of anything to improve, it's like a dream come true. A very, very nice place, we are so delighted, and Marie, I wish we could have more people like her. The bigger places, I don't think they have enough staff to take care of all the people. The advisor at A Place for mom Stacy Wagner made us feel very comfortable, and was wonderful, and we are very thankful for everything she did for us. Advising us where to go and what to choose. She was very nice and really opened up the door for us.

This was the best place I s...

This was the best place I saw. It is a residence with only a capacity for 5 'guests.' The person in charge seemed very knowledgeable and concerned for the two patients that were there when I visited. The place is clean and 'homey.' I will followup with this one when I am ready to move Mom in.

Golden Age Senior Living Care is a new community, however, together the owner and staff have over 30 years of experience working in geriatric care and specifically with residents with dementia/Alzheimer's disease.