Spring Hills Hunters Creek - Orlando, FL

Our family appreciates the care and dedication Spring Hills has shown to our Mom. She is in the memory care & is well taken care of. Even though this was very difficult for us to mover her. [removed] guided us & reassured that Mom would be safe. Thank you, young family

Toured the facility. Loved the food. My Mom pointed out that it felt like a home to her. Staff was nice & residents seem happy. It is clean & well kept.

I toured this community and had a great experience.[Removed] did a fantastic job!.This is a great place to send a loved one.

The community is just like my grandma's home.The sales staff [Removed] [Removed] is excellent.She solved my problem I had.Can't wait to show Grandma

A Good Community

My mom lived at this community and was getting great care from the staff. She really enjoyed her time there. The food was her favorite part of what the community offered.

I was very impressed with [Removed] - your community Rep. she made us feel so welcome and at ease, [Removed] answered all our questions about the menu and the food preparation, we met the Chef. "Very good food". Your community provides one of a southern mansion like a picture from "Gone with the wind". I would recommend your service to anyone.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for such a positive review!

Dear Ms.[Removed],
Thank you very much for your time and hospitality towards our mother & family.
Our mother was favorably impressed with your facility & atmosphere.We look forward to communicating further with you as our process moves forward

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Dear [Removed],
A Heartfelt Thank you for taking the time to give me a tour of your lovely facility.The Personalized atmosphere & the genuine love for what you do shows is admirable.When I do decide to place my husband in a facility,yours will be at top of my list.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your kindness. We appreciate your positive review. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the meantime. We can get you in touch with our Spring Hills Home Care Services team.

Springhill is like my second home. I was so reluctant to let my husband leave our home but as soon as we arrived at Springhill, I knew I made the right decision. I can see him day or night & I know they will give him the best care possible. The staff became like family as soon as we moved in!

Christina OLeary

We are so happy you are part of our family. Thank you so much for your positive review!

Highly recommend

My mom moved into Spring hills just over a year ago. She is turning 91 in overall good health with the exception of mild dementia and the use of a walker due to having had a broken femur about a year before moving in....
She LOVES it at Spring Hill. We are all impressed by the overall cleanliness and upkeep of the building. My mom likes the food a lot and she has gained 30 pounds having gone from a size 8 to petite 14...I don't care...she should enjoy eating at this point in her life. The social activities she engages in mostly and seems to attend all the religious services (shes not religious!) and always has a million books from the library in her room. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. They don't go on too many interesting trips but I guess they do not get a lot of response to go on them when they are offered by the residents. The rooms are all very bright and cheerful. Overall I am extremely pleased how this has worked out for us. Very nice place with good care and smiling faces. I would recommend!

Christina OLeary

We are so excited that after a year, mom is still so enthusiastic! We pride ourselves on exceeding our residents' and family's expectations. Thank you for the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Spring Hills is superb

My mother is happy at Spring Hills. The staff is very nice, friendly, supportive, helpful and professional. Attractive atmosphere, like a boutique hotel with extra activities and services for the elderly. Excellent food, with restaurant style dining, offering lots of choices. I sleep better at night knowing Spring Hills does a great job for my mother.

Dear Sheri,
We are thrilled that your sleeping habits have improved. Taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of loved ones. Thank you so much for entrusting us with your mom's care and thank you for writing such a positive review!

Very smooth transition.Friendly workers-[Removed] & mktg was wonderful.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Excellent!Staff are exceptional.they work so hard.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

Very caring, attentive and compassionate staff. My mom couldn't be in a better facility. Moved her from Good Samaritan Assisted Living as they were not meeting her needs.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback Tammy. We appreciate your positive review!

I was very impressed with [Removed]-your community Rep. she made us feel so welcome & at ease, [Removed] answered all our questions about the menu & the food preparation. We met the chef - "very good food". Your community reminds one of a southern mansion like a picture from "Gone with the Wind". I would recommend your services to anyone.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review Lois. We truly appreciate it!

Taking Good Care of My Mother

My mother is doing very well here at this community. They are caring for her and her needs very well. The community is very nice and clean. They do a very good job with the cleanliness. They have a wonderful staff here, they have been great to work with. She enjoys the activities they have offered. The meals are nice. Overall I know she is safe and being cared for well here.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you took to write a review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Rebina was just awesome. Very informative. Willing to go above beyond to obtain answers & questions. She did not know. Facility very clean & well maintained. The chef Taylor & Conclerg B.J - wow they were great too! If only I could convince mom & the price was less! But we shall see.

Christina OLeary

Best wishes to you and thank you for your positive feedback.

The facility is beautiful & well kept.The menu is great for my spouse since he is a fussy eater.Members of the staff make him feel welcome.Some member of staff are not of his liking. Layhe this makes him want to do more for himself & encourages him "He can walk w/ walker to the restroom" "he cal walk w/walker to the dining room" Would like to see him participating in few activities."The smile system would be neat if it worked"

Barbara,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We truly appreciate the time you took to leave a review so we can continually improve our services.

The community is just like my grandma's home.The sales staff Regina Maimone is excellent.She solved any problem I had.Can't wait to show grandma.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your kindness. We truly appreciate your positive review.

I toured this community and had a great experience.Regina did a fantastic job!.This is a great place to send a loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your review.

Wonderful experience

My mother has only been at Spring Hill for a short time, but I can safely say, her life has improved in many ways. She loves the people, who are friendly, professional, and warm. The food is wonderful and the daily activities along with just chatting with other residents has made a significant difference in her life. My family is looking forward to a continued outstanding experience for her.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your detailed review. We appreciate your feedback.

Spring Hills Hunters Creek

My wife was a resident from 2011 to 2012. My mother has been a resident since 2012. The facility and amenities are top notch. However, the staff stands out above these. Admin, nursing staff, and support folks go above and beyond each and every day. As a family member I have complete confidence that my mother receives the best possible care.

Dear William,
Thank you for your positive review. We are please that you were happy with your decision.

Spring Hills Hunters Creek

Great assessment session and check-in. So far great experience. Companion room very spacious.

No Complaints About The Facility

Pretty much everything has been really good there. The people are nice and the staff is really friendly and helpful and wiling to do anything we ask and the few residents I have met are very nice as well, so I have no complaints about the facility.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

I was impressed by what I saw. The memory unit was on the second floor with a figure 8 style hallway. Living units are single and multiple arrangements. Staff was friendly. We met BJ who functions as the single point of interface between the caregiver and the facility. My needs have changed since touring the first 3 facilities. I think I am now interested in memory care and not assisted living for the both of us. Because of this some of the comments about the earlier 3 are no longer valid.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

Very nice place, but very expensive

I thought that everything went excellent on the tour.  I wasn't able to try any of the food, but the dining area looked good.  They take the people who live here shopping and to Target once a week.  I've seen them out at the supermarket where I shop.  They keep them active.  Food looks great,  staff is attentive, and the reception area as well as the outside is very clean and that's very important. However, I think the price of the community is to high. Overall I think the place is excellent.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your review.

Nice looking place

I liked it, it seemed like a nice venue . They had a garden there that the residents could tend to. When I asked whether the memory care residents can be with the garden they said that they did allow them to be there. Seemed to be a clean place and the room that she would have been staying in would have been spacious. Had a courtyard type area. Said that the dining area for the memory care wasn't as good as the area for the independent living residents. The staff was generally helpful. The looked like they genuinely cared for the residents. Saw the care that the staff provided for the residents in the dining area and was impressed. The one thing I didn't like was how they weren't up front about the pricing information. They told me one price over the phone and then told me after the assessment for the level of care and told me that it would be $1,200 more for her care.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for reviewing our community. We appreciate all feedback. Please direct concerns to the Executive Director of the Community or contact us here at the corporate office at [removed].

Review of Spring Hills - Hunters Creek in Orlando, FL

My husband and I really liked this place for my father. People very friendly especially the person who showed us around her name is: Teri Richardson, MSHS...Since we have tooken the tour my father has "passed" away in Texas. I informer Ms. Teri and she was very kind to send me a card for the passing of my father. Your company is very lucky to have a employee like her.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for you feedback. Our condolences to you and your family.

Glad we found you

We checked out several assisted living facilities and found Spring Hills Hunters Creek to be the best match for my mom. She will be moving in this month.We are very impressed with the restaurant like approach to dining for the residents. Most places only had 2 entree choices, while the menu here that changes weekly, has over 15 made to order entree choices. It is more like going to a restaurant than a school cafeteria. The staff longevity is impressive! Everyone is very friendly and helpful, starting at reception as you enter the front door.A special thank you and recognition to Teri [Removed], Community Relations Counselor, who answered all of our many questions.We would also like to thank Karen [Removed], the Executive Director, for making herself available for any issues and the maintenance/engineering staff for helping make my mom's new place a home.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for such a positive review. We appreciate the time you took to write it.

Very friendly staff!

We've had a great experience with Spring Hills Hunters Creek. It's a nice looking place, and everyone has been very friendly. I really appreciate how supportive and low-pressure they were during the sales process. I let them know that I was leaving the final decision up to my loved one between a few places we were looking at, and the woman we were working with thought that was great and didn't push at all.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

They really seemed to care about how you felt,

Our initial interaction with them was great, the staff members we dealt with were providing all of the information and details we needed, always had answers to our questions. I was also really impressed with the follow-through; they would always follow-up with handwritten thank you notes in the mail after any tour or visit.
They really seemed to care about how you felt, and genuinely wanted to know what they could to help. Employees were even willing to stop by my house if I wasn't able to make an appointment!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Review of Spring Hills Hunters Creek in Orlando, FL

Excellent! My 85 year old mother needed respite care for a month while I traveled out of state. The staff at Spring Hills Hunters Creek in Orlando, FL were fantastic and made it possible to complete admission in a short time. My mom loves the staff, the personalized care and hopes to return here should she need respite or long term care in the future. Thanks to all the wonderful staff, Terri especially.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Wonderful and Caring Environment

My mother lived at Spring Hills Hunters Creek for 2 years 9 months, until her recent passing. The facility has an excellent and caring staff that operates in a clean and friendly environment. My wife and I have nothing but praise for and thorough satisfaction with those who work there. We would wholeheartedly recommend (and indeed already have recommended) Spring Hills to those contemplating a move to an assisted living facility.

Review of Spring Hills Hunters Creek in Orlando, FL

My loved one lives at this assisted living community. I give Spring Hills Hunters Creek 5 stars!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback.

Review of Spring Hills Hunters Creek in Orlando, FL

Great facility, warm, inviting, clean, friendly staff. Teri Richardson was wonderful- so warm and welcoming and made us feel at ease.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. Every review inspires us to be the best we can by Caring with a Commitment to Quality.

First review

I have toured and visited this facility in more than 3 occasions and the staff has been absolutely wonderful, understanding and professional each and every time we have needed guidance and support. Having dedicated professionals in the different areas/departments leads me to believe that I have chosen the right place for my loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank R. Jimenez for your first review. We appreciate your feedback. Postive reviews like this truly motivate our already dedicated team.

great

My mother and I visited the Spring Hills community, we were very impressed with the facility and the staff.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positve review. Our team thrives on compliments like this!

Dream come true!

I cannot believe the peace of mind that I have knowing that all of the staff at Spring Hills are going above & beyond themselves in taking care for my wife.

What a blessing!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Positive reviews like this only challenge us to continue to exceed your expecations!

place was beautiful-talked ...

place was beautiful-talked to everyone from residents ,staff and even the chef. but its really for more independent living seniors. she needs more care. loved it tho.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review! Our assisted living team at Spring Hills Hunters Ccreek promotes independence and diginity at all times. Please contact our Executive Director at [removed] if you would like to discuss specific care needs further. I am sure we can help in your search!

Great staff, wrong fit for us.

The staff was very friendly, and for the right resident, I think that they would be very good. I feel like the assessment we had was a little optimistic. We assumed they would check on them a little more than they did. If your loved needs to be watched kind of close, or may fall this might not be enough attention. I think we were in between levels, and I just thought that they would have been able to spot that in the assessment better than I would. Great staff but just a wrong fit for us.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We strive to be the premiere healthcare provider in the communities we serve. If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us at [removed].

caring and concerned for our entirer family

After extensive searching my family has chooen Spring Hills.
The staff has been a remarkable help and we are excited about buildiing a long term relationship centered around our mom.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feeback. It's reviews like this that our dedicated associates look forward to and are inspired by to continue to exceed your expectations!

residents review

Well done facility and tremendous service related to the residents.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your 5 star rating. Our team works hard to be the premiere healthcare provider in the communities we serve. Your positive review is truly appreciated.

A beautiful place

They’re all so expensive. It’s beautiful incredibly clean. The nurses are wonderful, however the doctor only comes twice a month. Besides that you have to go century care. The communication is the largest issue with the administration. The aides and nurses are wonderful, just simply wonderful. It’s absolutely spotless – they keep it so clean. Communication with the administration can be a bit of a challenge though.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate all reviews. If you feel you need further assistance, please contact the corporate office at [removed].

Nothing Negative To Say

This is our family's first experience with a nursing home, so it's hard to compare, but we have been very pleased so far! We really have nothing negative to say about them! This location was very nice for our family, but we were also very pleased on the tour. We were very comfortable with the facility itself, and we wouldn't have chose this place based on location alone. It's been a very pleasant experience!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your review is appreciated and inspires us to continue be the premiere healthcare provider in the communities we service.

my mother is so happy at Spring Hills Hunter's Creek Assisted Living

My mother is so happy at Spring Hills Hunter’s Creek Assisted Living. It looks like a cheerful small boutique hotel. The staff has been wonderful: kind, caring and upbeat. My mother enjoys the restaurant-style dining for all meals, daily exercise classes and numerous other activities. I sleep better at night knowing my mother is happy and well cared for at Spring Hills.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you took to write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Springs hills of hunters creek

Have my auntie living here, and love it so much!! The nurses are so helpful and kind. She raves about the food. I am so thankful to have found this place for her.

Christina OLeary

Thank you. We are glad you are pleased and appreciate the positive review.

Mother felt the apt. was mu...

Mother felt the apt. was much too small, price too high, and did not like that there was no door to the outside. This was the first place she looked at and I'm not sure she even knows what she wants. Thank you to Mary Ellen for the follow up call to me. I think she needs some comparisons to realize what she is looking at and what the concept of assisted living is. Thank you !

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate all reviews. If you required further assistance, please feel free to reach back out to our Executive Director.

I just think they could get some more...

I just think they could get some more staff in the dining room in the evenings because my aunt complains that it takes a little longer for them to get fed.
I like it if she does and she says she's really happy there. It is difficult for her to participate in the activities but she does enjoy watching other people do them.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

very nice in appearance, lo...

very nice in appearance, lots of activities, staff members involved, looks clean, so far number one

Christina OLeary

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate all feedback. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach back out to us.

Took a tour of this one. D...

Took a tour of this one. Dad loved this one, but outside his budget. Accepts dogs.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us again.

Excellent location. Meets all criter...

Excellent location. Meets all criteria except for geographic location close to the family. Loved the activity program and overall energy at the facility. Loved the restaurant style serve and food options.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.