Glenwood Assisted Living - Whitewater, WI

Small and homey community

The reason why I picked this community is that my Grandma actually stayed here and it is close to my mom’s home. My Mother is so happy here and she is doing well. The staff is so nice and the nurses have been wonderful. It has been a giant move for her and the staff have been accommodating and made the transition easier for her. Our family has been thrilled and we know we made the best decision. They do offer her a lot of activities to stay busy like crafts, games, and bingo. I love this facility, I love the staff, and I love that it is a facility with only 20 residents. I would recommend this community to other families. They are homey, nice, and it doesn’t feel like an institutionalized nursing home

Stephanie Kucher

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback about Glenwood at Mulberry. We are so happy to hear your mother is enjoying her new home and that you and your family take comfort in knowing she is close, safe, and well taken care of. Our team is so dedicated and because it's such a small community, everyone feels like family! Please feel free to join us for an activity sometime soon!

Glenwood at Mulberry combines all of the comforts of home with the supportive services you request or require. Each resident will receive a flexible, individualized care plan aimed at promoting independence.