Extremely satisfied

I am extremely satisfied with the level of care that my mother in law receives at Georgetown Manor.

parents seem to be happy

My parents seem to be happy at Georgetown Commons. They are happy with the food. The staff members are attentive. My parents have no complaints. They are not the most expensive facility but it is still very pricey. I have been especially pleased with the way the staff call me back when I call. They are very nice and patient with my parents. It is a good place.

When you have a new family you need to talk to them about how to interact with their loved one, and what to expect and how to handle the "I want to go home" statement. They didn't try to help us. The food looks nice and they have snacks all the time, I would say a four for the food. The shape of the community is one hallway and there is a door everyone comes in and out of and then the end, other communities have a layout where poeple can go in a circle, if you have a wanderer I wouldn't recommend it. I don't feel like they know how to handle difficult situations, from my experience.

Georgetown Assisted Living at The Pines at Whiting, NJ: A neighborhood approach with 24-hour care

The Pines at Whiting, NJ offers the area’s only true, licensed Assisted Living options with 24-hour care.

We take a “Neighborhood Approach” to Assisted Living. We match you or your loved one with a neighborhood of residents that share similar challenges. On Georgetown Assisted Living we have a nurse on site around the clock.

Georgetown Neighborhoods:

The Commons:

Attractive studio and one bedroom apartments with private baths and kitchenettes
Bright Country Kitchen Activity Center
Arts, Crafts, Cooking club, fitness classes
Game room, outdoor patio, living room, library
Weekly outing for shopping and entertainment
Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
Restaurant-style dining
24-hour supportive care of certified assistants
Emergency call system in each apartment and via pendant
The Pavilion:

This neighborhood has all of the amenities listed above but is near the nursing center. These studio apartments accommodate residents who require more support with their activities of daily living. Level of Care is assessed quarterly and on an as needed basis to ensure that the resident’s needs are supported.

The Garden Walk:

The Garden Walk is our secured memory impaired neighborhood. This neighborhood has a structured daily schedule and activity program. Each resident has their own apartment with private baths and kitchenettes. The neighborhood includes a dining room, activity center and a social center.