Gentle Care Senior Home - Newberg, OR

Feels like home and you're surrounded by family

There’s a waiting list currently and I’m hoping to get my mom in here. The price is affordable and they really keep it up nicely. Their cleanliness is really good and they’re keeping on top of everything. I’ve been over there several times and I’ve seen the staff interact well with the people that are living there. It’s just like living in a house, you get to sit around and watch TV, you can get snacks during the day, and the owner’s wife likes to do crafts and tries to get everyone involved. The owner’s son, who is in 4th grade I think, will come around and interact with the residents, which they all love. It’s definitely a family setting. Just from what I’ve been able to see, I would recommend them.

Excellent

Gentle Care Senior Home is excellent. The staff, the level of care and the facility are all excellent. I have no problems or complaints at all with them. Overall, we are having a great experience there.

They are very nice. The owner is just great, and it's a great place to live.

They are very nice. The owner is just great, and it's a great place to live. They are really very caring, it's more like a normal house. There is a four year old that will play games with the residents. I just have no complaints. They have been great!! He can have a private room. They are such a nice young couple. I am so pleased with where he is and the care he is getting.