Cedar Crest - Tualatin, OR

We were very impressed with Cedar Crest because of the 24/7 nursing, low staff turnover, activities, housekeeping, laundry set up, friendliness of staff and for what is included in everyday resident care to name a few. It will definitely be on the top of our list if we need to move my mom again.

Everything Is Good

For the few weeks that my loved one was here, everything went well to my knowledge. The staff was great very friendly and professional. They showed kindness and compassion to the residents. The community looked clean and maintained. From what I was told the food was good.

Lovely place

Very nice decor, lots of room for residens to safely roam the halls or settle into a comfy chair, enjoy roaring gas fireplaces in two TV lounges. Plus mom approved good food, lots of activities & outings. They even have her doing daily exercises. That's a first!

Nice Community!!

I would really like for the staff communication to be better. The staff is friendly and attentive. The community is clean. I did have a chance to try their meals. The breakfast was excellent. My father has engaged in a musical activity and maybe with some time he will start engaging more.

The decisions surrounding Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementia’s are some of the most difficult that a family must make. Cedar Crest Alzheimer’s Special Care Center is specially designed and devoted exclusively to the care of those suffering from this disease and other memory loss. We are a free-standing, specialized community, and we offer long-term care, short-term respite stays, and adult day care. A unique feature of our community is 24 hour supervised care by professional staff.
We encourage each resident to function at their highest possible level, and we welcome family participation in the care-planning process. Our atmosphere is warm and inviting – our meals tasty and nutritious – and our staff are specially trained to care for the needs of the Alzheimer’s/dementia resident.

We cannot predict all of the challenges ahead for your loved one, but we are determined to make the best of whatever comes; to help you live in the moment – to take one step at a time. Come visit with us, and discover how special Cedar Crest is!