Garden Villas South - Saint Louis, MO

CALL COMMUNITY DIRECTLY AT:
314-843-7788
THIS COMMUNITY IS NO LONGER AFFILLIATED WITH SENIOR ADVISOR OR A PLACE FOR MOM.

Very Happy With Everything

It is just absolutely great here and I am very happy with everything about the Garden Villas South facility. The activities are great, we just had a huge christmas party. I have no problems with this place.

Michelle Miller

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our Christmas party !! Our activities and dietary departments put a lot of time and effort into making it a special event for our residents.

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

My mother moved to Garden Villas 6 months ago and loves it. We, her family, like this place so much. Staff is courteous, considerate, and kind. Very clean + well run. A friend of my mother's highly spoke of this place and the administrator Rose Harp. Meals are very good also. Before my mother moved in, I asked a half a dozen people who live there if they liked Garden Villas. All of them said positive things about the place. My mother says: "What's not to like?" They have high standards of care.

Michelle Miller

Kate – Thank you so much for the review. We love Millie and we are so glad she is so active in our community. We love seeing her at exercise, entertainment, balloon volleyball, and happy hour.

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

Meals - portions poorly distributed amongst residents.
-Same meat offered multiple times in a week.
-Item not available is noted on menu, not given opportunity to make another selection.
Complaint Cds - never any changes.

Does [name removed] have the correct credentials to run a kitchen + dining room?

Michelle Miller

Thank you for your review of Garden Villas South. We would like to invite you to join our food committee, which is a great opportunity to work with our dietary staff to improve your dining experience. Please feel free to contact me or come by my office if you would like to discuss any other concerns.

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

Please excuse the delay in replying - I'm too busy enjoying myself!!!!

From the very top of the administration and all the way descending to the bus servers at food service, the term I would use for each of them is!

FABULOUS!!!!

Michelle Miller

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad you are enjoying yourself at Garden Villas South.

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

Garden Villas South is an ALIVE community. You come here to live. There are all things you need: a bank, laundry facility, exercise equipment, a swimming pool, bus service for shopping and doctor appointments, great entertainment, Wii bowling, card groups, etc. If you wish you do not need to leave the building.Although where you first enter the building, you are surrounded with all the beautiful seasonal flowers. You are living - CAREFREE.

Michelle Miller

Mary Lee – Thank you so much for the kind words about Garden Villas South. I would like to add an item to your list of things you will find at Garden Villas South . . . and that is the most beautiful residents that make everyone feel welcomed and loved. We could not do it without you!

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

I have no complaints - everyone is good to us. They want us to be comfortable + take good care of us, we have good entertainment. The food is good. They also have exercise classes and other activities.

Michelle Miller

Mary – we are so glad you are part of our family at Garden Villas South. Thank you for the lovely review and we hope you continue to enjoy the good food and entertainment.

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

On the whole this is a good place to live! Everyone whom I have come in contact is courteous and helpful. I just wish the food could be more varied. There is plenty to do if you want to do it.

Michelle Miller

Carol – we would love to invite you to be a part of Garden Villas South food committee. This committee helps with new ideas for the menus so we can keep things fresh and new. Please call or stop by so I can give you all the information about this resident committee

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

I have lived here for 5 years and I love it. My husband lived here also, until he passed away. I have a beautiful apartment and its very nice. They have a lady to clean every Tuesday so I don't have to do much of anything. You can have your laundry done also if you like. I do my own.

Michelle Miller

Delores – thank you for the wonderful review! We will never forget Rudy and how much he loved his happy hour. We can’t believe it has been 5 years – it seems like just yesterday you and Rudy moved into Garden Villas South

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

I've lived in 2 other communities like this in Fl and you have the best activity employees and activities. The maids do a great job cleaning. The food is great. Server's good. I love Garden Villas South.

On negative side, my monthly fee is getting pretty high. Over $[removed] per room. Also, activity area is kept too cold, have to wear jackets and sweaters.

Michelle Miller

Anna - Thanks for the review of Garden Villas South! We are so happy you are enjoying all the amenities we have to offer - also we would like to thank you for always making everyone feel so welcomed at Garden Villas South. We will work hard on temperature control in the activity room

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

A nice place to live. All staff members are competent, cheerful, & helpful.

Good amenities.

Expensive

Michelle Miller

Don – Thanks for the review of Garden Villas South and being part of our family. We too would like to acknowledge the staff for their hard work and loyalty – they are truly what sets us apart from any other community. We are so lucky to have every single one of them!

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

Could not have found a better community for my mom. Excellent staff, courteous, helpful & caring.

Michelle Miller

Thank you for the wonderful review of Garden Villas South. We are so glad you are happy with the decision you made moving Mom in Garden Villas South. We are so lucky to have such a loving and caring staff at Garden Villas South.

Review of Garden Villas South - St. Louis, MO

Lovely quarters - clean + well-kept. Helpful in every way. Food - excellent.

Michelle Miller

John and Alicia - Thanks for the wonderful review of Garden Villas South. We could not do it without the both of you. You make everyone feel so welcomed at activities and happy hour - you both are the BEST!

Garden Villas South

Hands on management runs a great place to live. My parents are very well cared for an I couldn't be happier.

patti muich

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a lovely review. We are grateful to have the privilege to serve you and your parents!

Friendly and Caring

My father was only at Garden Villas for a short time in a transitional apartment but loved his room and felt he was in a very friendly, caring atmosphere. His only complaint was that he couldn't eat all the food provided at every meal.

patti muich

Thanks for your kind note! We strive to provide generous delicious and nutritious meals. We are grateful that your Father enjoyed his stay and that he allowed us to serve him.

I liked the staff here, they were definitely of a higher caliber.

I liked the staff here, they were definitely of a higher caliber. The staff were mostly full time, and she saw the same people everyday, for the most part. They were just not able to accommodate for a higher level of care.

patti muich

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff really enjoys caring for seniors. We recently opened our Assisted Living. We would invite you to please come back and take a tour! Hope to see you soon.