Too Flashy

We looked at the Garden Villas North when we were looking at placed for my dad. I found that I didn’t really like the decor of the community. It’s too flashy. It reminds you of a casino; all the bright colors. It just wasn’t a good fit for dad.

Patty O'Leary

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our community. Garden Villas North is a unique community where the décor reflects the love that the founders Henry and Barbara Grossberg had for vibrant colors that they hoped would brighten spirts of everyone who entered their communities. While we would of loved to have had the opportunity to serve your father we sincerely hope you find the perfect fit for him. Thank you again for taking the time to visit Garden Villas North and writing a review. We do appreciate the feedback. Love Patty and your Garden Villas North Family

Patty O'Leary

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our community. Garden Villas North is a unique community where the décor reflects the love that the founders Henry and Barbara Grossberg had for vibrant colors that they hoped would brighten spirts of everyone who entered their communities. While we would of loved to have had the opportunity to serve your father we sincerely hope you find the perfect fit for him. Thank you again for taking the time to visit Garden Villas North and writing a review. We do appreciate the feedback. Love, Patty and your Garden Villas North Family

Walking into Garden Villas North is like walking into a nice hotel!

Everything is going fine since mom moved into the Garden Villas North. The community is very updated and clean throughout. They have a number of activities for mom to participate in. They have a pool available for the residents to enjoy. They have an amazing Chef and weekly mom gets to choose from an unbelievable menu making selections for the week. They offer a wide variety of tasty meals. The staff are very friendly and have done a great job caring for mom.

Patty O'Leary

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We so appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that she is having a great experience. We strive to be the best so if there is ever anything you need please do not hesitate to ask! Love, Patty and your Garden Villas North Family

Awesome living!! Great care!!

My Mom is happier now than she has been in years. The Staff are wonderful! She participates in the activities and has many Friends! I love the fact that she has immediate care of she needs it, but is still independent in her own place. I could never say enough nice things about Garden Villas North, it is a wonderful place for your loved one!

Patty O'Leary

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are thrilled that your mom is loving her new [removed] ::Love, Patty and your Garden Villas North Family

Appealing view over the lake

Had lunch with mom...rooms are nice and the view over the lake is very appealing.

Patty O'Leary

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Garden Villas North! I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch. We are very proud of our community and appreciate your feedback. We certainly hope you will consider us as a choice for your new home. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do at this time. Love, Patty and your Garden Villas North Family

So far everything seems to be great.

So far everything seems to be great. We don't have any major complaints, or minor ones, like food or laundry. We are happy with it, and I would give it a five at this point.

Patty O'Leary

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here at Garden Villas North! We strive to make it the best it can be so do not ever hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Thank you again! Love, Patty and your Garden Villas North Family

understanding and accommodating

When my brother moved in, he did not realize how expensive it was. He went to them and said he wanted to save money, which resulted in him moving to a studio type room which has worked out good. I appreciated them being understanding and accommodating of this request.

Everything about them has been very good. The only complaint I might make is that the prices is a little steep. They offer a lot of good services though. It is a very nice brand new facility - it looks like a resort hotel.

Jeana Klenc

Thank you so much for the kind words and for being part of the Garden Villas North community. We appreciate you coming to us with your concern and providing us the opportunity to make the changes necessary to suit your loved one’s needs. Whether it be financial, care or services related, we strive each day to meet the individual choices of our residents and make the changes necessary to make your stay an extraordinary one.

Highly recommend Garden Villas North

Moved from another assisted living facility, where after being there awhile, we found all of the items, and more, to be sub-standard and far from what we had expected. Thrilled to have found Garden Villas North. Pleased with everything.

Jeana Klenc

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are happy to have you as a resident!

It's great. They really do a good job.

It's great. They really do a good job. I am really happy with them. I would rate them very highly. I think the food is good, too. I don't really have any complaints.

Jeana Klenc

Thank you so much for being part of our Garden Villas North! We're here to make your home phenomenal. Please let us know how we can continue to make your experience outstanding.

Best place for Mom is GVN!

We absolutely love Garden Villa North. It reminds us of being in a hotel in Florida. The amenities offered here are incredible as well. The food is prepared restaurant style three times a day with choices of meals for each day. They prepare restaurant style food. Three times a day with choices of meals for each day. The entire staff from the administration staff to the nursing staff to the maintenance guys and food preparation people and cleaning services. Do a GREAT job! This place is top shelf. "They like their jobs & it shows". Thank you, for giving my Mother a wonderful place to enjoy the rest of her life...

Jeana Klenc

Thanks so much, Scott! We are so delighted your mom chose Garden Villas North to be her home and we are all so very happy to have your family as part of ours!

Review of Garden Villas North - Black Jack, MO

I think this is a great place to live. There are great surroundings, lovely, friendly, people.

Jeana Klenc

Thanks, David! We love having you and your family as part of our Garden Villas North family!

Review of Garden Villas North in Florissant, MO

Independent Living.
We been here 5 months -
Food - dinner - well prepared and great variety of menu. Quiet - maintenance, house cleaning efficient - enjoy various excursions, entertainment - book club - poker club. Bus available for shopping trips, Dr. appointments. Scenic and luncheon out - crafts and activities department - great.

Jeana Klenc

Thank you so much for you kind words, Tom and Margaret! We're so thrilled you decided to join the Garden Villas North family!

Review of Garden Villas North - Florissant, MO

Generally, Nancy & I are very satisfied. However some of the vegetables are overcooked (broccoli, brussel sprouts)

Jeana Klenc

Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to make your dinner experience special and satisfying. I will let our dining services staff know that we need to be more careful in preparing these delicate vegetables. Our dining service team is always available to you. We will be happy to provide another option or bring you another serving. We will, of course, share your feedback with our chefs so we can continue to improve.

Review of Garden Villas North - Florissant, MO

I am comfortable in my apartment - just like it was in my home. Just like it was in my home. The staff is friendly - caring. The residents are friendly. I am glad to be here.

Jeana Klenc

We appreciate your thoughts and are happy to have you as a part of our Delmar Gardens family!

Review of Garden Villas North - Florissant, MO

I like living here it is kept clean. The dinner menu needs to be upgraded not the same thing. I feel a place like this needs a director that is friendly and joins in the activities that the activity department has put together whenever possible.

Jeana Klenc

Thank you so much for your feedback. We offer several menu choices and alternatives to these choices. We are always open to new recipes and menu ideas. We work closely with Dining Director to help provide seasonal favorites, multiple choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You are welcome to our Food Committee or submit your requests or favorite recipe to our chefs. They are here to serve your needs and provide you will a menu that is both nutritional and pleasing. After being here almost a year, I appreciate your opening up and letting me know your feelings. It is very important to me that all of our residents are happy and that they feel comfortable in this community. Would you please visit with me at any time about your concerns and let me know your favorite activities so I may join you? My door is always open for you and others to ensure your voice is being heard and that we work together for your happiness.

Review of Garden Villas North - Florissant, MO

I do enjoy living here, my concern is so many of our good help is leaving us. It makes me feel bad. When you worry it makes you want to look elsewhere!

Jeana Klenc

Thank you so much for your thoughts! Our staff is the heart and soul of our company. We know it can be tremendously difficult when some of the people you come to know and love decide pursue other positions due to relocation or because their family’s needs change. While we will miss them, we join you to wish them well on their future endeavors. Additionally, we look at the change as an opportunity to promote some of our dear employees to new positions while we elevate the quality of our services and amenities to exceed our dear residents' expectations through exceptional experiences.

Review of Garden Villas North - Florissant, MO

My wife and I toured several independent living facilities before we selected this one. Primary reasons were most or all of the amenities were included in the monthly rent. One of the nicest things is that our apartment located overlooking the lake and the fountain. Scenery across the lake is spectacular, especially during the fall season plus this season was spectacular.

Jeana Klenc

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Review of Garden Villas North - Florissant, MO

I have lived here over a year and I am happy. I thank the Lord that my chose this place for me. The staff is good and so caring. Good food also.
I am 99 be 100 1-21-2015

Jeana Klenc

Thanks you so much for your kindness and the joy you bring to us every day, Emma!

Review of Garden Villas North - Florissant, MO

This building is beautiful - and the staff as a whole is excellent. However the new manager, after near-year, still does not mingle with us. Nor does she know our names. Hours have been cut and people needing help do not receive it. A resedant who is , frankly evil, runs amok and in her underwear, calls the police, etc. and the manager just says she can't do anything. Sad, Sad, Sad!

Jeana Klenc

Thank you so much. I appreciate your opening up and letting me know your feelings. It is very important to me that all of our residents are happy and that they feel comfortable in this community. I apologize to you and would ask that you please visit with me at any time about your concerns. My door is always open for you and others to ensure your voice is being heard and that we work together for your happiness. I make it a priority to greet each of our residents by name each time I meet them and am so sorry if I missed greeting you in this way. Since coming to the community, we have added a position and increased staffing in some areas to ensure the utmost care is given to those in need. When a resident’s need or demeanor changes, we are trained to take care of this discretely to ensure their dignity and privacy. Rest assured that we are planning the best for both the individual and the community as a whole.

Review of Garden Villas North in Black Jack, MO

The Villas have been my home since July 2013 and I truly feel that it is my "home, sweet home". I love the atmosphere, the caring staff, friendly neighbors and all the wonderful activities and amenities. I feel safe and cared about. My family is pleased as well. They are happy with my choice to stay here as long as I can.

Jeana Klenc

Thanks for you kind words, Edna! We love seeing your smiling face everyday and having you as part of our family!

PLEASE CALL COMMUNITY DIRECTLY AT:
314-355-6100
THIS COMMUNITY IS NO LONGER AFFILLIATED WITH SENIOR ADVISOR OR A PLACE FOR MOM.