Morningside of Godfrey - Godfrey, IL

Professionalism and quality care

As a Doctor of Audiology, my primary focus is providing quality hearing healthcare for the community. I was contact by the staff at Morningside and they personally gave me a tour of the facility. I have to say that I was very impressed by the cleanliness and level of care and concern provided for the residents. They have asked me several times to come over and look at a particular residents hearing aid or ear. They are once again very professional and Morningside should make anyone that has a loved one there feel completely at ease.

Dr. [name removed] FAAA
Clinical Audiologist

[name removed] was very friendly and helpful. Very nice facility.

Mom's care and comfort

This care at this community . The staff is outstanding and I like that they make you feel at home. The menu was nice and they off a good portion when served. The community is clean and maintained. We like that they offer my mom to participate in the many activities which will be very helpful to her care. We would recommend this community for the outstanding care with a great value for a loved one.

Comfortable Living!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since he made the move into this community. The staff are very kind and I am comfortable with the care they are providing him. I am hoping to see him get more involved in some of the different activities and make it down to the dinning room more often when he gets adjusted. Overall I am pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

Feels like a cruise ship!!

Things are going great for my aunt since the move to this place, she's adjusting well. [Removed], the lady that took us on the tour before, was great I loved her she made it very easy and took the time to go around with us on my aunt's first day. She knew all of the staff's names and introduced my aunt to a few residents so she would know someone and not feel alone. The place is very nice clean, my aunt went in thinking it would be a nursing home but it's more like a cruise ship. The meals are great, I ate with her a few times and its great food, and they don't limit them, they can order what they want. The building is brand new and nice looking. We are very happy.

My Aunt enjoyed Morningside.
They were very friendly and were always checking on her.

Very Impressive Respite Stay

My mother had a lovely experience here at this community. She was here for a respite stay. I really liked this community, everybody was very friendly. The staff was very caring and helpful. The community looks great, they keep everything very nice and clean. They offer lovely activities for the residents. If my time ever comes to move into an assisted living community, I would choose this one. I was very impressed with everything they did for us. I would highly recommend this community.

Toured, seemed nice

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this looked like a very nice place, overall! All of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional, and the facility was clean and well kept. We ended up selecting another community since I wanted something on the first floor for Dad, but I'd say this one is worth a look!

Going Well

This community is working out well for us my mother in law seems to be adjusting well. The community looks well maintained I haven't had any concerns about that. She enjoys the food it is nice to know she is eating good. I do feel they are taking good care of my mother in law for the money we are paying. This is a nice community with good people. So I would recommend it.

A Nice Place

Morningside of Godfrey has been going good so far. My mother in law is taking some time to adjust to the community and that is expected. The staff has been great to with helping her adjust with everything they are really helpful and friendly to her. She hasn't had a chance to participate in all the the activities but she does love to go down when there is music. She loves the food so far and has even gained some weight and that is nice to see. This would be a community I would recommend to a friend or family member.

Caring staff

Morningside has homey and comfortable feel when you walk in. The staff is very caring and attentive and you can tell that they really care. The residents here seem happy, content and well taken care of. The facility is always clean and the food service is also decent.

Pleased with everything

I think things are going well at Morningside. I think that he is a pain in the you know what. I appreciate everyone's compassion and understanding with him. I apologize for his behavior, but that's how he has always been. I am pleased with his care and everything. This facility has really taken great care of him.

dining service

The dining service at Provision Living at Godfrey has been excellent. She has been very happy with that. One complaint I have is that she was under level 3 care and felt like she wasn't getting her moneys worth. She has now switched to level 2 care. Although she felt like she was getting level 2 care before and was paying for level 3.

Beautiful place with caring people who make the transition easy for your loved one. Great communication and follow up. The staff was very helpful with our long distance move.

My brother and I like it quite a bit. Our stepfather toured this week and liked it also. Very clean and doesn't "feel" like a nursing home. This may fit our needs. Cost is a concern.

I am very happy with the stay there

The staff is very friendly. There aren't really any concerns and I am very happy with the stay there. They do certain activities, and I just wish they had a wider variety. With the residents that are there, most are in their 70-90's and they like to dance, and there is never a dancing night, and they have never had one. I think they would really like that.

Morningside of Godfrey is proud to serve the community of Godfrey, Illinois and the Riverbend area, part of the greater St. Louis metropolitan area.

Assisted Living Residents enjoy easy access to wineries and shops in historic Grafton, Illinois as well as events at the Confluence Tower in Hartford, Illinois. In addition to nearby museums, cafes and outings to Glazebrook Park, our senior living community offers scenic bus drives along the river as the seasons change.

Throughout the year, Morningside of Godfrey provides live music entertainment and activities such as bingo, baking, and Wii bowling.