Garden Estates Care Home - Jackson, MI

Garden Estates Is a Place I'd Move into Myself

My mother lived at Garden Estates for a year before passing away. She had been in an assisted living facility in another city before that, where her care was fine, but the care she received at Garden Estates far exceeded my expectations. Real meals are served; no institutional food. The home is stunningly beautiful; I could live there myself. They have a good understanding of each resident's medical needs, too. The caregivers go above and beyond and treat the women living there as though they are family. I especially liked the homey environment. I always felt as though I was visiting Mom in her own home, and I know she was very comfortable there. And I always received a warm welcome each time that I visited, which was at least weekly or more often.

Wonderful Place

I recently moved my mother to Garden Estates and have not been disappointed. With only 6 women residing there, it is as close to living in her own home as we could ever get while ensuring that she eats well and has a clean, safe environment. The owner has been wonderful in working with medical staff to tend to Mom's health needs. There isn't much room for personal decorative items in the shared bedrooms, but that's a minor inconvenience in exchange for all that Mom receives.

Wonderful Home

My mother has been living at Garden Estates for about a month and is doing well. It's a lovely home and offers the personal attention, peace and security that I have wanted for my mother. She seems quite happy there. I would definitely recommend it to others.

A dream come true

My mother has been living at Garden Estates for only a few weeks, but she is the most content I've seen her in a long time. She thinks it is a lovely home--and it is! I like the fact that it is a small home where the ladies receive a lot of personal attention. The owner has years of experience and seems quite knowledgeable in the ailments of the elderly.

It's Great!!

It's great. She always looks real good, they always eat well, and they take good care of her. When I call they are always available. They are very accommodating. I'm very happy with where she is.

Shop Around

It really paid off to shop round and tour the different properties that were on the list. After seeing a few of the other facilities, and pricing them it was a breathe of fresh air to find "Garden Estates" They had everything we were looking for in a home for our mother and more. Even though a few of the other properties had a lot of what we wanted this one had it all and was well within our budget. First I toured by myself, then I re-toured with my siblings, and then I re-toured again with my mother. Each time I learned more, talked to the friendly staff more and felt more at home there. Circumstances don't always allow time to really look at different facilities but it is a good idea to shop if you can.

We had a tour 2 different t...

We had a tour 2 different times and were very impressed. So far #1 choice for us.