RidgeCrest Health Campus - Jackson, MI

RidgeCrest Health Campus - Jackson, MI has yet not published prices.

Surprising

Recently toured this facility and was pleasantly surprised by what I found on the inside.
Staff was friendly and available to discuss the facility and care.
The decor was pleasant and in great condition and the facility seemed very clean and well kept.
I happened to tour during lunch and noticed that the food look fresh and everyone seemed to really enjoy it. One remarkable thing I noticed were staff members waiting on the residents as if they were dining at a restaurant. Even more impressive was one of the aides who noticed a resident struggling and she sat down to offer assistance. Great job everyone!

Very Good

My brother-in-law has moved into Ridgecrest Health Campus, and overall, it has been a worthwhile experience for us. Sometimes, he isn’t groomed as well as I would like, and he’s not completely shaved, but there are usually 2-3 attendants there, so he is well taken care of in general. The food is good, complete, and nutritious with large portions. He has actually put on weight since he got there. They have lots of activities to stimulate the residents’ brains such as alphabet games, coloring, and memory; they have wine and cheese outings, ice cream trips, and other activities as well. In general, Ridgecrest is a very good community, and we would recommend it.