Very Very nice!

This is a very nice older adult apartment building in a very quiet area in beautiful surroundings. It is on the grounds of a Franciscan Seminary that has a Catholic chapel and a beautiful grotto. There is also an organic farm on the grounds and while we were touring they were having a picnic with a band and food supplied by the landlord.

There are no care services in the building...but it is considered independent living.

This building was very dark...

This building was very dark and closed in feeling, none of the residence were about associating like we found at the other buildings. Stan retook all of my information even tho I reminded him that I went thru aplaceformom, he seemed disorganized and irritated that we arrived 5 minutes early. The only thing close by is a car lot and menards

My wife and I toured this facility an...

My wife and I toured this facility and submitted a request for a 1 bedroom. Next step is convincing Mom the need for change.

The Francis Meadows 55+ Adult Community offers 49 income eligible or market rate apartment homes. Francis Meadows is located on the grounds of the St. Francis Retreat center and is surrounded by 160 acres of fields and woods. Come visit Francis Meadows and see all that this beautiful property has to offer!