Four Seasons Elderly Care Home, Inc. - Indio, CA

[Removed] was not available, and I was shown through the house by the caregiver. I believe that I would want to revisit the place at another time when all of the residents were not sleeping so that I could see some reaction with the caregivers.

Clean well equipped. Terri seems nice and qualified. This is a 6 bed shared room facility. One central bath services all 6 residents w/portable commodes at bedside. Little space for exercise either inside or out.

Really nice and pleasantly surprised!

They have been really good to my mother. I like the way they keep in contact with me- they send me emails with pictures of my mother and what she's up to. They had a Christmas party for family to come to before Christmas, which was sweet! Just really nice things that they do and pleasantly surprised.

- Provides 24hrs/day, 7days/week monitoring, assistance and care for the elderly and adults.

- Medication management.

- Provide three nutritious meals and snacks

- Special diets as required.

- Laundry & housekeeping.

- Assistance in activities of daily living, bathing, ambulating, grooming, hygiene, etc.

- Exercise and activities.

etc.