Caleo Bay Alzheimer's Special Care Center - La Quinta, CA

Our mother had mild dementia but at 92 she was diagnosed with cancer and we felt that Caleo would deliver the best care for her. She settled in and made friends, enjoyed the activities and the meals. The staff seems to know everyone by name and makes every effort to be aware of their condition and where abouts at all times. We were very pleased with how they cared for our mom.

Grateful!

I am grateful to have found Caleo Bay for my wife. Their 24 hour nursing and certified dementia professionals made the difference! We also like that this entire community is for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. The executive director keeps telling me "It's all we do!." It's my second home.

Affordable living

I am very pleased with the community although my husband is slowly adjusting to it. It's a very affordable location. The food is pretty good but I believe some portions could be a little larger to satisfy him. They have many activities but my husband really only takes part in the exercise ones. I really appreciate that the community as a whole is caring for Alzheimer's patients so he is not confined to one part of the community. I would most likely recommend this location for someone who needs it.

Great Care

This is a great community and all my fathers's needs are met here. the staff is excellent and are always so helpful and caring. They offer excellent meals and snacks are offered throughout the day. My father is enjoying the activities and loves the music they play, which is helpful. This is a great value for the excellent care and very highly recommended to other families.

Worked Out Real Well

I think that it has worked out real well. The signing-up process went pretty smooth and there were a couple of glitches, but they contacted me right away and worked things out and so I would definitely recommend it.

The Best We Could Have Expected

I know that they are exceptionally friendly. They reach out a lot. The place was clean. My dad really liked the food. I would say his experience there was really good. It was probably the best we could have expected from a care facility.