Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Fountain Hills Review

My husband and myself are happy that we chose Fountain Hills to be our home. Our manager, Gina, and her staff work diligently to facilitate a smooth running facility where we feel like "friends and family".Requests and communications are handled promptly, and we have more friends on the waiting list to join us here!

Fountain Hills is beautiful

Fountain Hills is a beautiful and convenient home for senior citizens, with welcome activities. Building and grounds are well maintained throughout the years.

Great place to live

This is a great place to live. I have made many new friends.

Fountain Hills review

I was drawn to Fountain hills after I found out they could give me me my three reasons for moving - a walk in shower, heated garage, washer & dryer in apt. I soon found out there were many more advantages, a well-stacked library, bank, store, beauty salon and exercise room. Staff is friendly and caring. Maintenance crew is fantastic, apartments are checked several times a year to make sure everything is in good working order. And where can you get the newspaper delivered right to your door. I especially like the fact that the staff sponsors fundraisers for cancer, veterans, homeless and other community concerns. There are many activities going on constantly. I also like being able to entertain family and friends in either dining room for special occasions.

Review on Fountain hills

The office staff and maintenance crew have been very helpful and do an outstanding job here in the building and I am very pleased with their work.

Review for Fountain Hill

Considerate "management" team, always on top of needs via listening, action and kindness! The best "maintenance" crew, prompt service. Cleaning - the best! Safe and comfortable apartments! Home like atmosphere, along with activity offerings! Continued interest in residents needs. Best choice in Racine to consider long range home life.

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Love this place- Best in Wisconsin!

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Great place, my parents live here. The staff is the best ever anywhere.

A+ place.

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Best in Racine & Milwaukee.

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Has everything! Great place.

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Been here 15 yrs- Love it!

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Would love to live here. They have a wait list at all times! That says something!

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Great place to be. Staff is the best.

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Wonderful staff & very clean & updated.

Great Place.

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

Beautiful place- great staff.

Review of Fountain Hills Mount Pleasant, WI

I've been to Fountain Hills as a vendor. It is a wonderful community! Would recommend it!

Review of Fountain Hills Mount Pleasant, WI

Great people on the staff. Love the surroundings. Tons of activities.

Review of Fountain Hills Mount Pleasant, WI

Would love to live here. Am getting on the wait list ASAP! Great tour by competent consultant Diane!

It's awesome!

Review of Fountain Hills - Mount Pleasant, WI

I think Fountain Hills is the best senior living facility in this area because:
1. No up front fees
2. I pay my rent each month
3. A very nice big apartment
4. Services are offered if I need them
5. Well managed and maintenance great
6. Friendly staff
7. Nice atmosphere. I now have a comfortable place to live and very little responsibilities.

Fountain Hills is a physically attractive, well managed resident’s community. Privacy is highly respected, but staff is available for support when needed and requested. Residents participate in giving events (lunches, dinner, information, presentation) at their own discretion and comfort level.

Well managed community with a homelike atmosphere. Friendly people, lots of activities and a library. Staff is great.

The best. Clean, price friendly. Bus trips cook-outs management. Many activities, repairs quickly done. Week day lunches what more can you ask for!!!

Very friendly and lots of activities.

I have been a resident for 5 years. Everyone on staff is well trained, are accommodating to all residents, and do a very good job.
Management is top notch.

Highly recommend! Very clean, quiet and safe. Staff is always there to help.

The best staff and maintenance I have ever encountered. My parents have been here for several years. They are open and friendly and welcome everyone to parties and events. I plan on moving here as soon as I turn 50!

Feel comfortable and safe. Friendly staff and maintenance people. Seminars for safety, scams, health issues. Meals available. Beautiful landscape campus.

After living at Fountain Hills for fourteen years, I would rate this community as the best senior living. The manager and staff are always available to help if needed. Problems are usually taken care of on the same day. There are plenty of activities and services.

I've been happy living in this community. Any problems that come up here are always been repaired.

We have lived in this community for over 5 year sand love it. We go south for the winter and know that our apartment is always safe. One of the staff checks on our apartment while we are gone. This doesn't mean much to most people but they have popcorn for the residents that my husband loves!

We so much enjoy the friendliness of everyone from employees to residents. The building is well kept and the grounds are beautiful. We have been blessed to be living in such a great environment.

I have several friends who live here. The place is great and very clean! I highly recommend the place.

I have several elderly ladies that live on different floors of Mt. Pleasant Fountain Hills and I have visited all of the units and they are all so clean and comfortable. I give this place high marks.

Fountain Hills is a wonderful place to call "home". Everyone is so nice and friendly. It is well-maintained and in very good condition! Things get fixed before I know they need repaired. I am 100% happy living here.

My mother enjoys the friendly community at Fountain Hills. She especially appreciates that the buildings and grounds are so well-maintained. Life is easier for me because I know my mother is in good hands!

My mother lives in a seniors apartment in Minnesota and wishes she could live in an environment as caring as Fountain Hills!

Fountain Hills is a wonderful place to live.
- The office manager and staff are very friendly and helpful.
- The buildings and grounds are well maintained.
- There are lots of activities for all those who wish to participate.
- For all who have vehicles, a heated garage is available.
"A great place to live!"

Fountain Hills is a great place for seniors. There are planned activities and available meals. Mom has made many friends who look in on her and help her when she needs it. We know mom is safe here.

Well organized, wonderful place to live. Safe place to live. Friendly community.

A great place to live!!! Many friends - new and older. What more can I say - but it can turn one's life from sadness and acceptance and happiness.

I love it here! Best move I could have made. My family is so pleased I am here!

This is a loving, caring community. It is clean and well maintained.

Good security. The best staff, very helpful. Place a service call 99% of time fixed same day. Convenient to shopping, church, all of Racine area.

Very responsive to your needs. Wonderful staff. Promote education for the elderly on how to care for yourself and your needs, to stay independent as long as possible. Very friendly environment.

A nice quiet place for senior citizens.

I am very happy at Fountain Hills. I have been here for almost 4 years and I have found everyone to be friendly and helpful. Everything is very clean and they update and have staff to help you with any problems. They also have meals available and many types of entertainment.

Very clean and well maintained buildings. People are all very friendly, the place is very well run. Fountain Hills is a very clean, safe and quiet place to live.

This is the best place for seniors.

I am thankful that I can live in the comfortable and safe community of Fountain Hills

Owner: maintains building, excellent condition.
Management: top rated, sees to needs of residents, listens to concerns of residents. Goes out of her way to retain good relationships.
Maintenance: courteous, fast to respond, knowledgeable, eager to please.
Activities: many different activities you may attend, meal program cards, trips to restaurants, shopping, gambling.
Residents are friendly and sociable.

Everyone is very friendly. Kept up very well - if something goes wrong, they are very prompt in fixing it.

Very nice place to live. Staff is very helpful with any issues you might have. The maintenance men are very prompt with answering your requests. Have a nice and reasonable lunch served M - F and a dinner once a month.

Is a fine place to live.

It's a great place to be living here.

It's the best place to live. You feel safe at night - lots of activity and everyone are friendly. We also have a little grocery store.

We have lived at Fountain Hills for 3 1/2 years. The grounds and interior are beautiful. Our apartment is very quiet. The staff is caring and attentive to our needs. We love living here and feel good to call it "home".

A great place to live.

Great place to live!

Both the building and the grounds are neat and clean, well kept for - any needed repairs are done promptly. Activities anyone can participate in. Lunches available daily . Our manager and the employees are helpful and friendly.

1. Management and staff treat residents more like family than renters.

They arrange many on-site events; informational, entertainment, social - including catered lunches every week day and at least two "special" meals every month. They arrange on-site flu shots for residents every year.

2. Care of grounds and buildings is outstanding. Required in-apartment maintenance is always prompt. Annual apartment inspections prevent many problems before they occur. The grounds, lobbies and common areas are beautiful.

3. The residents are warm and friendly.

My husband and I have lived here for seven years and really appreciate all of the amenities. The management and maintenance are great. We enjoy meeting neighbors and taking part in various social activities.

It is the "M&M" place. Great management and great maintenance. The staff is upbeat and that carries into the residents. All kinds of things to do but you are never forced to do them.

I've lived at Fountain Hills for 17 years. It has always been a friendly and enjoyable place to live. We have a great staff and a concerned manager. We feel safe in our locked buildings. I would never want to live anywhere else.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

Attractive apartments, community areas and grounds. Well managed activities galore, friendly atmosphere and quiet sound proof units. Each has it's own laundry facilities and separate thermostat for heat and air conditioning plus a balcony or patio for ventilation or relaxing.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

I ham happy living here. I checked several other places and preferred this one.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

This is a very good place to retire and live in. It's a beautiful place and the staff keeps it in very good repair. The staff is also very pleasant and helpful. We have lived in another senior community before this one, and Fountain Hills is so much nicer all the way around.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

Fountain Hills is everything we wanted and needed. It is safe, friendly, clean, makes us feel like it is our home and a beautiful facility. the entire staff is first class and they are always there to provide assistance. We have and will continue to talk about Fountain Hills to anyone looking for a facility like this! We are very happy!

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

We have only been here for a few months. We are happy in our apt. The staff is friendly and very cooperative. The buildings and grounds are kept up and well taken care of. We made a good choice when we moved to Fountain Hills.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

I have lived here for 6 years and am very happy.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

I like living here. We have so many pluses - the store, the bank, the library, beauty salon and an indoor garage, and the location fits my needs. I feel safe here!

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

I live in these senior living apartments. I rate this community 4 stars.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

When I recall the list of our needs, this place is an answer to our prayers.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

I give this senior living community 5 stars!

1. Near most of my family, church and friends
2. lovely campus
3. well-maintained
4. halls could be decorated better

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

I live at Fountain Hills senior community. I rate this community 5 out of 5 stars!

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

Very hospitable, friendly environment. I like the fact that you have the option to enjoy as many or as few of the amenities offered as you wish, without pressure.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

I have lived at Fountain Hills for 14 years, and it just keeps getting better. From the management, which is resident-conscious and efficient, to all the caring staff, our needs are always attended to. There are opportunities for everyone to tailor their lives according to their own wishes, enjoying their privacy or taking part in the numerous activities, scheduled and spontaneous. If you will miss taking care of a garden, there are plots available where residents grow vegetables and flowers. If you like to walk, the area is lovely and refreshing. From well-planned apartments to comfortable common areas, to congenial companionship, Fountain Hills offers the best in a new way of life.

Review of Fountain Hills in Racine, WI

When we realized the time was coming to move, it was "Fountain Hills here we come!"
My appreciation deepens each year (13 years wonderful yeas!)
After my husband's death, it was burden free. I was already situated. No worry selling home, the horrific move. The owners and staff are terrific, caring people.

The tour was given by director who wa...

The tour was given by director who was very personable and friendly. The community is fresh, clean, and beautiful. Maintenance provides all services, even replacing burned out lightbulbs. No odors detected. There wasn't much going on during the time I was there. They do provide transportation. The staff was wonderful and very friendly and attentive to the residents. I definitely felt welcomed. The scenery is gorgeous. They have a large pond which has an island in it that contains several big trees, a fountain, geese, ducks, and swans. Picnic tables and benches to sit on are located close to the pond. The building is very secure and each apartment has an intercom so she can let in any guests she wants to. There are outdoor gardens where residents can plant things, and tons of other activities. I was so impressed and pleased that I selected an apartment and put down a deposit on it.

Experience Fountain Hills Apartment, Racine’s Finest Adult Community
Fountain Hills Apartments offers condo style apartment homes dedicated to your comfort, while allowing you the freedom to enjoy a more active and worry free lifestyle.
Scheduled social activities include trips, cookouts, and family get togethers.