Fountain Crest- Lehigh Acres, FL

We have all good things to say about Fountain Crest. After losing my Dad, my Mom was ready to give up living. Fountain Crest has provided the safety, socialization and activities that folks need as they progress (my Mom is 93). Having everything from meals, laundry and hairdresser just down the hall, it allows independent living and peace of mind for family members. The staff members are all so friendly and warm - I feel like I belong every time I'm there!
Thank you Fountain Crest!!

Excellent Care for Mom

I am very happy that I found just what was looking for when it was for my mom and her care. This is a great community and she is adjusting well to her new environment. The staff are very nice and always caring to her needs. The community is clean and its a very nice environment. They offer healthy meals and a nice variety. I like knowing that she is offered a lot of good activities. We would highly recommend this community for the excellent care and value for others

Awesome place

Awesome! My big brothers' mother-in-law has been living here for over 3 yrs now. Clean, fresh-smelling, friendly staff, great food....I'm only 57 but would love to live here. They have a heated pool, an awesome cafeteria with a choice of meals. I'm usually there for Thanksgiving lunch and it's always delicious.
The grounds are always impeccable and beg for you to take a walk around the building. Two thumbs up!!!

Good Tour, My Tour Went Pretty Well

We had a good tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was very kind. The community looked good. They do a good job with the cleanliness.All my questions were answered. The staff was kind, and informative. The experience was a nice one.

Teresa was a wonderful host and helped us so much. She and the staff here seem wonderful. The dinner and staff at dinner were great asking us for anything we need or like explained everything on the menue and the options the residents have for each meal. The food quality was excellent as was the staff and facility.

Great place

Fountain Crest is a lovely place. The staff bend over backwards to make all residents and their guests feel welcome. The spaces, particularly the porches, are all very homey and comfortable.

The location is convenient and the grounds are great for individuals who want to be able to walk and be outside.

Highly recommend it.

Nice place, overall

Things have been very good here! We toured quite a few communities in the area, and this is the one that felt most like home. It's a nice looking community, and the staff have all been very friendly and professional. I've also been impressed by the food!

I am quite happy with it.

They are very good at keeping the inside and outside of the community very clean and well maintained. The food is pretty good, and they are working everyday to make lunch and dinner better. Residents have reported to me that they do raise the rates every year or every other year. They have lots of excersize classes with various levels of vigor for the activities and they have outings, there is quite a lot to do. I am quite happy with it.

At Fountain Crest Retirement Community, you get more than an apartment. You get a home. Just outside your front door, you can enjoy one of the six lanai’s for socializing or growing your favorite flowers and vegetable plants. You can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or fire up the barbeque pit and show off your cooking skills. Enjoy three meals a day in our all-day dining setting, including a delicious salad bar! Swing your sweetie to a big band tune played by an accomplished pianist on the baby grand piano or just watch a movie in Fountain Crest Retirement's own theatre. We’ll pop the popcorn.The secluded wooded setting is picture-perfect accented with wildlife scampering about, birds singing, and crickets chirping. The neighborhood is quiet. The atmosphere is family-oriented, warm and relaxed. The ambience embraces the small town values of Lehigh Acres, Florida which is located just outside Cape Coral-Fort Myers metro area. Just minutes away are Lehigh Regional Medical Center, miles of hiking and biking trails, Bells Shopping Center, Lehigh Acres Senior Center, and the Able Canal hosts the best fishing in Lehigh Acres. For the fans of the fairway, there are five top notch golf courses to improve your swing. With easy freeway access, everything Lehigh Acres and Fort Myers have to offer are just around the corner.

One look at the beautifully manicured lawns, spacious apartments, luxurious décor and you’ll know this is a great place to call home. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed at Fountain Crest Retirement Community. You truly can have it all!