A Much Better Experience

My dad's care is going well and he is adjusting to living in the community. It was a little rough and uncomfortable at first being that he got sick but the staff tried their best and handle the issue as best as they could.

The Staff Is Awesome

The staff is awesome, the owner is very attentive. The patients get very good care, emotionally and physically. Overall, my experience has been great with them, because my mom has been a good fit and I can't say anything negative.

I Really Felt Comfortable In This Homelike Environment

I was very pleasantly surprised at the homelike environment! It was nice to find a place where the residents were watching TV or playing Bingo together and had not isolated themselves in their rooms. I visited for several hours every day, so I met every worker and they were all encouraging, welcoming and friendly to the residents. An example - one day a resident was going on a outing with her family and staff members were excited, painting her fingernails, applying makeup and fixing her hair.

The staff also performed an invaluable service - on days when the physical therapist wasn't there, they helped Dad with therapy exercises.

One small issue that is probably unique to our family -- my Dad avoids bread/sandwiches and that was often the evening meal. (The residents eat their heavier meal at lunch.) This was a minor issue and I never brought it to their attention. If I had, or if Dad lived there permanently I'm sure they would accomodate his preferences.

My Dad lived there for a couple of weeks and then was able to come home. When he needs permanent placement I'll definitely place him here.

Clients are happy with this community

I helped a client to locate this community. From what I know it has gone well, at least the initial transitioning period. The interactions with the staff that I have had, were very positive. We had a question, and we thought there would be an issue with prescription transfers. I spoke with one of the girls there and they were just very, very helpful, with getting things switched over. The resident is happy and doing very well according to the family.

Jeff is a passionate owner ...

Jeff is a passionate owner and cares about his residents. The house is obviously still not totally renovated and i wonder if he can maintain the house as a business. I would look for his history as an owner before placing my husband there.

Looks promising. The owner was very h...

Looks promising. The owner was very helpful.

We realize most families review many possible care providers/facilities trying to decide where the best place would be to place their loved one. Most of these places sound alike and many are. At Pathways Senior Living we stand apart from the other Dallas options; our goal is to truly make this time in each of our resident’s and family’s lives as comfortable as possible.

Our warm home environment and family feeling coupled with experienced caregivers and an owner who is sensitive to hopes and needs provide the critical difference during this difficult time. We offer our commitment to provide to all of our residents and families the most comfortable and finest personal care available. Our unique program allows us to offer all of this at an affordable rate.