Floridian Gardens Assisted Living Facility - Miami, FL

for the price ok but there are better choices

Staff is ok and some try hard while others don't belong working in this environment. several staff members are rude and discourteous to the family's. They are not very efficient handling requests. Rooms are large and some updated. the management seems not be running on all cylinders there's is numerous communication issues among them and as well as language barriers between patient's family's.

Congratulations for your work

After searching in other ALF's for a nice place for my mother I decided this is one of the best assisted living facilities in the area. Place is very clean, rooms are big with good lighting, food alternatives are always available, staff is warm friendly. It have been 15 days since I moved my mother to Floridian and I just have to say good things about them. Congratulations for your wonderful work. Great Job, Keep going!!

Tour the facility. Magnificent place. Staff very friendly, caring and loving. I highly recommend this facility.

Friendly and respectful staff

I think they do a very good job overall at Floridian Gardens! Everyone here is very nice, and very respectful. The facility itself is beautiful, and the rooms are nice looking and clean. I really think he is getting spoiled here, he is really enjoying himself!

This place was horrible. Total chaos and inattentive workers. We walked in when someone was exiting after getting no answer on the buzzer with workers standing right there. After 10 minutes of waiting for our scheduled tour (No one at the front desk) and seeing what was going on we left. The place looks like an old hospital. The residents we could see looked sad and like poster children for 'don't do this to your old folks'

Not a pleasant experience. Lots of residents lingering in the hallway looking bored and vacant, "beauty salon" was just a room with a vending machine, person who did the tour was unprepared, and the whole place felt cold and shabby. Pass.

Excellent facility. Expansive grounds...

Excellent facility. Expansive grounds, activities and more.
Love this place!

I recently toured this facility for a...

I recently toured this facility for an event, and it was tidy, spacious, and really welcoming. The residents were enjoying music and dancing during my tour, and we also walked around their park in the back. Beautiful!