First Choice ALF - Miramar, FL

Not A Recommended Community

My loved one was in this community unfortunately he was not receiving the attention that he needed. The nurses could not help with him during his therapies. They didn't offer any outside activities for him. The cleanliness and the up kept was good.

The right place for Mom

I can't say enough about the care the Staff gives my Mother. Having had her in other ALF this is by far the best I could have found. The facility is spotless and kept that way. They are attentive to her needs and never gets "forgotten" when she needs a staff member. For me smaller is better. Since I live in the North I know she is being well cared for.

First choice ALF is the best choice I...

First choice ALF is the best choice I ever made for my father. I want to say a special thank you to the kind,courteous and compassionate staff there. I felt as ease knowing that he was safe, comfortable and in good hands. I just want you to know how grateful I am that I found you guys.

First Choice ALF is a Miramar, Florida-based assisted living facility on Jamaica Drive in Broward County. The facility is fully licensed and owned by Savi Home Care Inc. First Choice ALF's nurses are directly available 24 hours a day. English- and Spanish-speaking residents can be properly cared for by staff members fluent in their language. The facility's activities include card games, exercise classes, gardening, and crafting. Physical therapy and occupational therapy services are available. In addition to standard activities, First Choice ALF organizes special activities that accommodate those with Alzheimer's and dementia.