Fidelis Home Care, LLC - Midlothian, TX has yet not published prices.

They are a great company to be with.the co workers are nice and on time

They were not reliable for me at all.

They were not reliable for me at all. One time they were late. One time they lost my appointment, and when I called to confirm, they had no record of it, and they were not able to get someone out. We were not happy with the service at all.

Review of Fidelis Home Care, LLC - Midlothian, TX

They are always available when I need them

Three Stars

I use to employ the services of the Fidelis Home Care, but I have since found something else. It was not Fidelis' fault, I was just looking for one specific individual which is why I made the choice to change.

Unsatisfied

not well managed. The careggivers were uneducated with dementia as they should. They made Delbert feel uneasy

Fidelis Home Care was established in April of 2010 by Jeff and Connie Hatten of Midlothian, Texas. Jeff spent 11 years in the pharmaceutical industry serving as a sales representative, field trainer, and regional director for Texas and Oklahoma. Connie is a registered nurse with experience in family practice, wound care, and hospital experience as a medical surgical floor nurse.

Fidelis is licensed by the state of Texas to provide non –medical, hands on care and companion care to its clients. Additionally, Fidelis is a member of Companion Connection Senior Care, a national membership organization of non-medical home care agencies. All members have access to recognized experts in the field of home care as well as the most current educational resources, which enables them to provide the highest level of care to their customers.