Home Care Assistance of North Central Texas - Colleyville, TX

Home Care Assistance of North Central Texas - Colleyville, TX has yet not published prices.

Not pleased with this company!!

I am not pleased with this company and actually discontinued our services with them after using them for a short time. The quality of care the lady who went and saw my mother was very poor. She was never on time and my mom was not once bathed like she was supposed too. After cancelling the services this company had owed my family and I money because you have to pay everything up front and it has been a big hassle trying to get that payment, I do not recommend there services to anyone.

Very Big Help!!

The caregiver that comes to our home is very helpful. She does light housekeeping and is very attentive to my wife. We keep her busy all day. She has been a big help to us and we are very happy with their services.

Good for someone with Alzheimer's but it's more than we need.

If you are in early Alzheimer's it would probably be good. For us, the memory work is over taxing for my loved one's mind. They have a four hour minimum and that is too much for me. I have had some trouble with their invoicing system, when they changed systems. We have the one caregiver and they are consistent about keeping her out. She is good we like her a lot. Our caregiver has been very dependable.