Comfort Keepers - Fort Worth, TX

Comfort Keepers - Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

My full time caregiver is awesome!

Comfort Keepers has done a really good job with finding the perfect match for my mom! The lady that comes in five days out of the week is really good! She's not required to do a whole lot but what she does she does well. It's the part timers that come for two days out of the week that aren't as efficient as they could be. Sometimes they don't even do the things that are asked of them. Other than that it's been great. The owner is very pleasant and I appreciate them.

I'm very, very pleased.

I have the same person all the time and they are very prompt and if there is an issue they call right away so we can reschedule. I got a better response from them than other agencies, which is one reason I chose them. They were available to have someone out right away and I feel like they picked the person they sent out to match my needs. I'm very, very pleased.

We are very passionate about providing the best in-home care for our seniors. Since we know that most of our clients are wanting to stay independent in the comfort of their homes, our caregivers provide a holistic approach of caregiving to keep our family of clients healthy, active and focused on good nutrition. Our family develops healthy relationships with yours.The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care (We call them Comfort Keepers®.) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.