Comfort Keepers - Euless, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Highly recommend

Comfort keepers was the first at home care cna service that called me back. Michele was very personable and went out of her way to answer my questions. She hand selected a nurse that fit in just fine. Jessie is now like a member of the family

Leia's great

My mother in law has one girl that comes from Comfort Keepers, the woman, Leia and she's excellent but there's times when she's unavilable so my mother in law has a friend come in. But it's going fine and everything's walking along I suppose. I can't be a spokesperson for comfort keepers though, all I know is the one girl's fantastic

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.